Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mache made the Blue Diamonds something worth looking at :smokin
1zxqqty.jpg

10nzyf4.jpg

ziup1f.jpg

Dope! :smokin

The Blue Diamonds didn't seem overly difficult to cop.

Hopefully the Black/Red pair next month are like that.

The only Xs I'm interested in right now.

can't wait for the breds

the blue diamonds in my opinion are way nicer than the jades. the jades look cheaply made.

the swoosh on the jades is like a sticker where as on the blue diamonds/ olympics its a hard material engraved on their.

also no lace locks on the jades too

not to excited about the jades, i did manage to get 1 pair out of the 10 that was at our local HoH.

im about to go cop some blue diamonds though for me and the little guy since they have toddler sizes from what im hearing / seen online.

Last edited:
Just saw those Jades. Still nothing to jump hoops over and probably the better colorway so far, but it would've been dope if they put like a jade lion lace lock to go along with the concept...

Just saw those Jades. Still nothing to jump hoops over and probably the better colorway so far, but it would've been dope if they put like a jade lion lace lock to go along with the concept...

thats what im saying, the jades in person aren't all that. they deff could of made the jades better with the lace lock and didn't slap a cheap swoosh on the side of them.

i think once people see the blue diamonds in person they gonna start flying off the shelves . the pics online don't really do them justice.

:rofl: I'm sure after the 48 hour rule a lot of you will be able to place phone orders here.
A lot of people here locally were trying to hype these up before release.

Last edited:
That would have set the jades off right! I wish they were the Nike + version so it would have had the diamond swoosh as well. I was able to cop the jades this morning at my HoH. They had 18 pair

thats what im saying, the jades in person aren't all that. they deff could of made the jades better with the lace lock and didn't slap a cheap swoosh on the side of them.

i think once people see the blue diamonds in person they gonna start flying off the shelves . the pics online don't really do them justice.
I just saw the Jades in-person as one of my boys was lucky enough to get a pair this morning and I still don't get the hype on the X as a whole, but the Jades were pretty decent. My guy was pretty bummed though as I believe he was camping for several hours thinking they'd get some special packaging. He said rumors are that the next batch of Jades will be the Sports Pack version, but again, most people in-line always make things up so take that statement lightly. Regardless, I'll wait for these Diamonds to come-in and make my decision then...

Don't understand why these Nike locations do a 2nd RSVP after the initial. It's just a whole bunch of out of state people trying to win the RSVP that aren't even interested in the shoe, nor can they show up to get the shoe. Should be quite obvious seeing as they have more than half their stock after the 1st RSVP pickup window closes. After the 1st RSVP it should be FCFS for the left overs, Nike location management are idiots at times. It's not that hard to simplify these processes.

People on the 2ND rsvp are always local since they tell the people waiting out side of the store for remaining pairs before they post anything online. Last saturday they had like 8 pairs of GM KDs left and guess what they all got picked up on the 2nd rsvp.

You gotta realize Nike doesn't recognize any lines and will not recognize any line. There's a reason they almost never do first come first served anymore. Had dudes running across freeway overpasses n what not getting hit by cars when the nerfs, chinas, etc dropped. RSVP works. they haven't had any incidents since the Galaxy drop @ hoh orlando. Even the yeezys & supremes were kept to minimal chaos.

I can't stress enough how comfortable the X's are for just casual wear. I used to ball a lot but had a major spine surgery and it's keeping me from getting back at it....can't shake the sneaker addiction though. It's worse than the opiate addiction. :tongue::rofl:

Those mache customs are OKAY at best. The 9s look way better in that colorway. Can't wait to see what else he does with the X though.

I lucked out and got both the Windchills and Jades I had to get a size 14 usually a 13 but they fit perfect extremely comfortable crazy was my HOH only had 15 pair and I was 40th line so I was ready to settle for the chills but they did raffle right there on the spot and I was picked but dudes were salty because they thought it was FCFS and had been there since last night

Here's an on feet pic of the blue diamonds
4adf26ce_IMAG0180.jpeg

from what I saw here the blue diamonds did pretty well here 

Last edited:
The 180 version and the 200 an 270 versions are literally two different shoes, the 200 version has the lace lock and textured swoosh, so that's dope!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom