Official Revised LeBron X Thread: Pressures Launch 11/2 Details pg. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like that Nike put them on NikeiD.  Idk it takes some of the allure out of them.

I agree the Xmas design/inspiration isn’t that creative, but that red is so damn sweet, I’m thinking I’ll have to scoop a pair.

And I actually don’t mind the faded green, even though it’s not very Christmassy. I just don’t like solid red-green shoes…….that combo just doesn’t work for me. I bought the Xmas 9 because it was mostly red. I just swapped out the green laces, and the only thing left that’s green is the heel tab, which is barely noticeable.

i only got him a pair after my wife sent me this picture of him playing with mine .

Little dude's got good taste already!

This actually got me thinking that the Nike + would be more useful for kids. They would get excited about measuring their jumping and running. Plus, parents would have fun uploading and measuring their results. Obviously it wouldn't be very practical, because kids would grow out of the shoes quickly, and beat them up fast too. But I just think kids would make better use of the system than we do, especially considering most of us don't even touch it.

I will hunt the all blue ones and the SVSM with a vengeance..
glasses.gif
I am a sucker for space shoes and these scream Martian BOOTS!!

Little dude's got good taste already!
This actually got me thinking that the Nike + would be more useful for kids. They would get excited about measuring their jumping and running. Plus, parents would have fun uploading and measuring their results. Obviously it wouldn't be very practical, because kids would grow out of the shoes quickly, and beat them up fast too. But I just think kids would make better use of the system than we do, especially considering most of us don't even touch it.

Very good point. And the fact that people usually think that kid's shoes as cheaper than men's shoes, but if you had the + on kid's shoes then the price would probably be more expensive/just as expensive as the men's shoes out there lol. But I agree in the point that this kind of technology would be great for the youth, like a video game with actual benefits as far as health goes. It'd be cool if your Fuel Points could get you things, then kids would be cracked out all day long if they could win things for being active haha!

I posted this notice in the LeBron X iD thread but it's worth repeating here for anyone that's refreshing the pages in hopes of an "official" South Beach colorway to pop up at retail. The answer is no.

You will indeed have to make "South Beach" LeBron Xs yourself on NIKEiD: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/south-beach-isnt-coming-to-the-nike-lebron-x/

Confirmed they're not planned for any retail release. Only hope is a last minute u-turn like they did with the Elites last year and threw a South Beach-like color on the very back end of the retail schedule but it's just not in the cards right now.

Crown jewels all over the china sites

Are these going to re-release in the states again??

Anyone, anyone, bueller

Beyond stupid...Hyperflights should never be retro'd.

I think its a great idea to Retro the hyperflight... just not to play basketball in it... its one of my personal favorite models... yes it didn't perform well on court but off court I remember all the looks I used to get rocking them... other bad thing was creasing.... the LBJ version looks dope IMO

I think its a great idea to Retro the hyperflight... just not to play basketball in it... its one of my personal favorite models... yes it didn't perform well on court but off court I remember all the looks I used to get rocking them... other bad thing was creasing.... the LBJ version looks dope IMO

I've owned every single color minus the white, I have seen little dumbass kids wearing a lot of classics...this isn't one I want to see them wearing.

I posted this notice in the LeBron X iD thread but it's worth repeating here for anyone that's refreshing the pages in hopes of an "official" South Beach colorway to pop up at retail. The answer is no.
You will indeed have to make "South Beach" LeBron Xs yourself on NIKEiD: http://counterkicks.com/2012/10/south-beach-isnt-coming-to-the-nike-lebron-x/
Confirmed they're not planned for any retail release. Only hope is a last minute u-turn like they did with the Elites last year and threw a South Beach-like color on the very back end of the retail schedule but it's just not in the cards right now.
Of course theyre going to say that. Not sure why anyone would believe Nike.

I disagree............ I remember when they first came out when i was in college............ people loved them, from what i saw. I never got a chance to try on a pair. That colorway isnt bad either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom