Official Rock The Bells 2008 Post

they cancelled the houston one because the dallas show had like 900 - 1000 people. i hate livin in the south. all that garbage they play on the radio.

WOW a TORONTO date I would have never expected that! I'm soooooooo there.

I knew they wouldnt come back to Atlanta this year. My stupid company blew it by treating the artist like garbage.

it really bothers me that they are saying LA...

its not LA

its freakin SAN BERNARDINO

where Rock The Bells started!

cant wait for rtb this year tho...gonna be dope as always
Nas better show up for his whole set this time

No DeLASoul in SF
frown.gif

Saturday - August 16th - San Francisco, CA - Venue To be Announced

On-Sale Saturday May 17 at 10AM

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, SPANK ROCK, JAY ELECTRONICA,WALE, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL, AMANDA BLANK

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS: THE PHARCYDE

HOSTED BY: B-REAL, SUPERNATURAL & SCRATCH

Saturday - August 9th - Los Angeles - Venue To be Announced

On-Sale Saturday May 10 at 10AM

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, THE COOL KIDS,JAY ELECTRONICA, WALE, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No Kid Sister...just the acts i wanna see
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kobe85

No DeLASoul in SF
frown.gif

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, SPANK ROCK, JAY ELECTRONICA, WALE, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL, AMANDA BLANK

WHAT! No DeLa?
smh.gif

i hope they can get more people.. i'd like to see Big Daddy Kane there....

No DeLASoul in SF
frown.gif

Featuring:
A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, RAEKWON & GHOSTFACE, IMMORTAL TECHNIQUE, DEAD PREZ, MURS, SPANK ROCK, JAY ELECTRONICA, WALE, B.O.B., KIDZ IN THE HALL, AMANDA BLANK

Last years show was awesome. I still remember Meth nearly going into the stands and killin this white dude.

No DeLASoul in SF
frown.gif

Featuring:

Ive seen ATCQ,Murs,Mos, meth and red, raekwon, ghost and the rest of wu tang before......ATCQ was by far one of the best concerts i ever been too so thereis no way in hell im missin this. THE GOD MC?!?! AND NAS??!?! they better show up yo!

werent there a lot more stops last year? i thot they came by san diego last year. will def try to go. does this usually sell out instantly or i got someleeway..?

Originally Posted by ArmenExchange

werent there a lot more stops last year? i thot they came by san diego last year. will def try to go. does this usually sell out instantly or i got some leeway..?

there were more but the lineups were weak compared to these ones...these are basically the PREMIUM tour stops and the dates announced later are justwhoever plays plays...

yo, revive this.....tix for LA drop tommorow at 10 AM presale password is RIPDILLA. im a virgin when it comes to this show..so i wanted to buy seats instead ofpit because im a lazy #%+ and i want to sit between sets. The question is will i be able to come and go easily?

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

yo, revive this.....tix for LA drop tommorow at 10 AM presale password is RIPDILLA. im a virgin when it comes to this show..so i wanted to buy seats instead of pit because im a lazy #%+ and i want to sit between sets. The question is will i be able to come and go easily?

oh %@#%...i thought it was GA??? damn...%$#@ THIS! seriously kills the whole thing you mean to tell me all those people are gonna be on one stage
indifferent.gif
damn and i'm broke til friday so no good seats for me..

But anyways if you get seats you won't have a problem moving...

yea, i thought it was two stages...but when i looked on ticketmaster it says we buy either pit, or by individual seating which doesnt make sense to me...anyonecare to enlighten?

Back
Top Bottom