Official San Antonio Spurs VS Memphis Grizzlies 1st Round Thread: MEM Win 4-2!

"End of an era" I guess. Big props to the Grizz, they definitely were the better team. Good luck to them against OKC in the 2nd round. Should be a great one.

And
laugh.gif
roll.gif
to that clown DBD. Them mofos ain't sprinting now are they? Hell they ain't moving at all now
laugh.gif

--I would rather have my team gone fishing right now than face a 3 seed in the 2nd round.
--Good series Grizzlies. Them dudes played solid. Congrats to the Grizz fans.

--I would rather have my team gone fishing right now than face a 3 seed in the 2nd round.
--Good series Grizzlies. Them dudes played solid. Congrats to the Grizz fans.

Congrats Memphis, you guys outplayed the Spurs in this series, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I used to follow and root for the Grizzlies when they were at Vancouver but lost interest when they moved to Memphis. Z-Bo was just a monster down the stretch of this game and wouldn't allow the Grizzlies to lose. As far as the Spurs go, I don't even know where they go from here. Duncan is probably going to play one more season and retire next year so I guess they will build around Parker and Ginobili going forward. The one time they decided to go over the cap they traded for Richard Jefferson which essentially hampered them in every way possible. He's just not good in this system and will never be comfortable with it. Anyways, good luck to in the next round against the Thunder.

Congrats Memphis, you guys outplayed the Spurs in this series, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. I used to follow and root for the Grizzlies when they were at Vancouver but lost interest when they moved to Memphis. Z-Bo was just a monster down the stretch of this game and wouldn't allow the Grizzlies to lose. As far as the Spurs go, I don't even know where they go from here. Duncan is probably going to play one more season and retire next year so I guess they will build around Parker and Ginobili going forward. The one time they decided to go over the cap they traded for Richard Jefferson which essentially hampered them in every way possible. He's just not good in this system and will never be comfortable with it. Anyways, good luck to in the next round against the Thunder.

Spurs been done. I know there's some hurt Spurs fans in here so I wont get into detail, but ever since the Lakers handed it to them in 08 they've gotten worse every year.

They do need to rebuild, ever since Duncan clearly declined the team has gotten worse.

Spurs been done. I know there's some hurt Spurs fans in here so I wont get into detail, but ever since the Lakers handed it to them in 08 they've gotten worse every year.

They do need to rebuild, ever since Duncan clearly declined the team has gotten worse.

I don't understand how people can hate the Spurs. They have a class coach and arguably have the best power forward in NBA history. Their staff does a great job in drafting and find quality players from God knows where. They have one of the most dynamic backcourts in basketball, and the team takes pride on being solid defensively. They don't have any drama or conflicts and always try to stay under the radar press-wise. They're a template for what a sports franchise should look like.

I don't understand how people can hate the Spurs. They have a class coach and arguably have the best power forward in NBA history. Their staff does a great job in drafting and find quality players from God knows where. They have one of the most dynamic backcourts in basketball, and the team takes pride on being solid defensively. They don't have any drama or conflicts and always try to stay under the radar press-wise. They're a template for what a sports franchise should look like.

Back
Top Bottom