Official San Diego Chargers (OFF)Season Thread RIP #55

Bob Sanders to the IR, Tommy Harris Signed. Gates resting. Cant overlook the dolphins this week.

Originally Posted by ourtran

Bob Sanders to the IR, Tommy Harris Signed. Gates resting. Cant overlook the dolphins this week.

I had a feeling this was going to happen in the early part of the season. Dude stays hurt.

laugh.gif
@ philip rivers

These dudes really put Tebow in. Might as well leave him the rest of the season.

I'm comfortable with our team. We are having redzone troubles, but if we get into the endzone 2 or 3 times thats still good for 30 points if our fg kicker makes them all.
Running game looks good. Run D looks good. 

I know we've been playing poor teams, but it's any given sunday in the NFL. Most people say the Chargers play to the competition, whether it's poor comp or quality comp. But I don't see it that way. I think the competition plays to us. 

And I thought Tebow was 4th string? How did he jump up the depth chart at halftime??
laugh.gif

I swear to God if Tebow comes back to beat us, I will officially switch to being a Raider fan.

Originally Posted by Caerus

As a broncos fan, I've BEEN waiting for this switch smh.

I'm so happy you and your fellow Bronco fans finally got it too. Now ya'll can shut the hell up and continue to lose.
smile.gif

Chargers. Phew.

I'm glad they switched to Tebow too. I will love watching our LBers go after this dude.

4-1

A very ugly 4-1, but it's like they say: It's all pink on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom