:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I honestly didn't think that Boldin was a good fit for this team. He showed life in the playoffs but he doesn't seem to mesh with a mobile QB style of play. 

I honestly didn't think that Boldin was a good fit for this team. He showed life in the playoffs but he doesn't seem to mesh with a mobile QB style of play. 

lolwut? Niners don't even make the playoffs last year without Boldin.

roll.gif

Yeah... Kyle Williams would have been DOMINATING as our #1 wideout until Crab came back late in the season..

Oh man the media **** storm with Aaron lynch has begun. :smh: we already know dude is potato, has some issues, blah, blah, blah. aslong as he dont aaron hernandez anybody all that matters is what he does on sundays.

Last edited:
Highly unlikely. Last I heard the plan is to get him on the practice squad this year.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/05/14/jim-harbaugh-josh-johnson-reunite-again/
Two years ago, Colin Kaepernick and Josh Johnson were battling for the privilege of backing up starting quarterback Alex Smith in San Francisco.

It didn’t seem all that outlandish at the time because: (1) Kaepernick remained unproven; and (2) Johnson had played for coach Jim Harbaugh at the University of San Diego. Kaepernick won the competition; Johnson ended up at No. 4 — and out of a job.

With Kaepernick now the unquestioned starter, Johnson is back. The team signed him today, two days after he was released by the Bengals.

To create a roster spot for Johnson, the 49ers cut defensive tackle Christian Tupou, who was signed in January.

Given that red is baalke, I'm under the impression that moon is a seahawks' fan trying to convince red/Trent to release boldin.

What moon did there, we all see it.

speaking of receivers, im a fan of the stevie johnson signing but can someone explain how he fits into the niners offense given that we barely run three wide receiver sets? a good wr but he doesnt offer much more than crabs and he's not necessarily a deep threat.

dont get me wrong, im glad to have him but with g-ro, who knows how under utilized he'll be

I have no doubts we'll use more receiver sets. Not only will it open up the passing game, but it will allow us to run the ball against the opposing team's nickel package with a big, bruising back like Carlos Hyde. 

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10954416/jerry-rice-jr-attend-san-francisco-49ers-rookie-minicamp

Wide receiver Jerry Rice Jr., son of Hall of Famer Jerry Rice, will attend the San Francisco 49ers' rookie minicamp.

He took to Twitter on Monday to announce the news.

The 5-foot-11, 185-pound Rice had a weekend tryout with the Baltimore Ravens, but the team declined to sign the undrafted receiver. The 49ers' minicamp is scheduled for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Rice caught 11 passes for 86 yards for UNLV last season, his first after four years at UCLA.

He will now try out for the team his father, the NFL's all-time leader in receptions, yards and touchdowns, helped win three Super Bowls.

Sorry this is alittle off topic, not specifically about the team but does any1 know if there is/going to be auctions or sale of stadium memorabilia/items??......i know they have the seats for sale but will anything else be available??...thanks

Back
Top Bottom