:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i dont give a **** what anyone says if this man would of never had those injuries at the U he would of been the GOAT RB. if you never saw frank before those injuries you need to go back and watch some highlights. he was insane. 
to follow up on this

@2:30 the jump cut and then the open field speed 
sick.gif

lol so many notables i could go on and on

if you never saw gore at the U you dont realize how good this guy was. he was a home run hitter before the injuries. he lost so much speed and explosiveness after the surgeries. 

Last edited:
Frank gore top Rb on my list, he will definetly by missed. One last year to get that. .#RINGFORGORE

Also if patton steps up and bruce shows something i wont be missing crabs at all with boldin and johnson as the starters

Frank gore top Rb on my list, he will definetly by missed. One last year to get that. .#RINGFORGORE

Also if patton steps up and bruce shows something i wont be missing crabs at all with boldin and johnson as the starters

I agree... That's what its going to come down too... How well Patton and Ellington develop this year

Is Johnson signed after this year?

The cutting ability is still unreal sometimes.The display of patience and getting into holes that nobody else sees is unbelievable.

If Jon Baldwin can't make it over the likes of a practice squader in Chuck Jacobs and a actor in Brandon Lloyd :smh:

Last edited:
I can't see how he makes the team. Crabs, Q, Stevie, QP and Bruce are all locks. Osgood is very likely to make it as well, BUT this team is so deep he might become a casualty of depth.

Only special teamers who are locks are Andy lee, phil Dawson, Kevin McDermott and maybe bubba ventrone. Everyone else became expendable with the majority of our 2014 draft class also being able to play special teams.

Last edited:
I feel like he's a bargain buy next year in the crop of FA receivers and if Jim wants him here he will be. But if he's not here so be it he's not irreplaceable.

I think you're being way too optimistic about Crabtree. Jim might want him back, but the front office isn't going to overpay for him. It doesn't come down to whether or not Jim wants him here, it's whether or not Crabtree walks for somebody who is going to offer more. I highly believe he will follow the money, and the money is not going to be in SF.

Anyone know what Crabtree would want per year? I'm guessing he wants close to or more than $10 mil which I would definitely not give him.

If he has a season similar to 2012 his agent will ask for top 10 WR money which is close to $10mil per year. Remember this is the same guy who was the longest rookie hold out in franchise history because he wanted more $$.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I was thinking. He's probably worth around $7-8 million IMO.

I love my Crabtree jersey but unless he breaks out this season, I'd say no more than 7 million. I guess it really depends on what those other FA get paid. I get a good feeling that even if crabs walks, patton will step up. correct me if I'm wrong, but has similar assets that crabs brings -reliable hands, not speedy but elusive in the open field, strong route runner (at least at the college level)

QP is going to be a stud once he gets more chances to shine 
pimp.gif
 but yeah him, Crabtree, Q and Stevie are all pretty similar possession type receivers lol.

hopefully we can get some packages that take the tortoises off the field and get Bruce Ellington+VD in there to stretch the field. It's a shame Jon baldwin can't put it together because dude has all the measurables. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
to follow up on this

@2:30 the jump cut and then the open field speed :x

if you never saw gore at the U you dont realize how good this guy was. he was a home run hitter before the injuries. he lost so much speed and explosiveness after the surgeries. 

THE WHEELS ON HIM :x :x :x :x :x

I would have never thought that. it's incredible to think that AD tore his ACL and barely lost a step.

I'm telling you man frank would of been the greatest back of all time. Since the day he arrived frank has been a complete 3 down back and The only thing he was missing at the pro level was that speed and explosiveness that he lost. Frank's vision, patience and football IQ second to none in the NFL.

Last edited:
to follow up on this

@2:30 the jump cut and then the open field speed :x

9 ypc before his first ACL tear as a freshman.... That was acting as Portis' backup too.

THE WHEELS ON HIM :x :x :x :x :x

I would have never thought that. it's incredible to think that AD tore his ACL and barely lost a step.

medicine and technology has come a long way in 10 years. It's crazy how fast these athletes recover from stuff nowadays. Bowman is already lifting weights and light jogging.

I remember when tommy john was a huuuge deal, but dudes get it now like nothing and comeback stronger.

Early 2000's "Da U"....favorite CFB team. Can't believe they had Portis Mcgahee and Gore at the same damn damn time :lol: :wow:

Early 2000's "Da U"....favorite CFB team. Can't believe they had Portis Mcgahee and Gore at the same damn damn time :lol: :wow:

Hell yeah me too. I loved those teams. My cousin is from miami, went to the U and growing up I didn't have a college team so he put me up on game at a early age. :pimp:

Last edited:
I liked Spurrier's brand of football at Florida so I hated those teams. Too much talent for any one team to handle.

How the hell did Marques Tuiasosopo beat them?

Hell yeah me too. I loved those teams. My cousin is from miami, went to the U and growing up I didn't have a college team so he put me up on game at a early age. :pimp:

i wanted badly for ken dorsey to develop when he was a niner. dude was ballin at miami

Back
Top Bottom