:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My coach 
pimp.gif

I was surprised that this discussion hadn't continued in here seeing that its booming everywhere else.

I loved him as a coach but I'm not with him on that statement. Not respecting the action; cool. But not respecting the motivation is where he lost me.
Personally, I am done talking about all the off-field **** pertaining to this turd. 

And as for the on-field ****, there's not much to talk about. Kaepernick is a terrible quarterback. I wouldn't be surprised if Driskel beats him out for the #2 spot on Thursday.

Last edited:
And as for the on-field ****, there's not much to talk about. Kaepernick is a terrible quarterback.
I think if he looks remotely decent and shows some improvement from the last game the 49ers will keep him on the roster even if just as a backup. First off they would prefer to at least keep him active as an option in exchange for the 11 mil or so he's already guaranteed and additionally I'm sure the 49ers front office is looking at this situation from a media spin control angle and won't want to look like the "bad guys" for cutting him right after he made his BLM stand.

We will all see shortly either way. 

Last edited:
Even with his stance I don't think Kaep gets cut; honestly he might even play this year. I def don't see Gabbert starting and finishing 16 games. Driskel might even get a spin. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

You're risking guaranteeing 2017 if you keep him as a backup. Not to mention the fact that it's arguable he's even the second best quarterback on the roster right now. You want to go through this **** all over again next season? It's time to cut our losses and move on.

Last edited:
the most important game this year will be played on OCT 29th

Clemson plays FSU. By then it'll be week 8 and that's when the niners will see the future and be team tank for deshaun Watson.

hop on the luke falk bandwagon right now before there's no room left. Don't get left behind. 
glasses.gif

the most important game this year will be played on OCT 29th

Clemson plays FSU. By then it'll be week 8 and that's when the niners will see the future and be team tank for deshaun Watson.
Watch this team pull 6 wins out there *** and we don't end up with #1 [emoji]128514[/emoji] We'll end up trading the entire draft lmao.

I ain't tryna tank the season tho. Just beat the Seahawks for me. I just wanna see us win games with these young players [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Watch this team pull 6 wins out there *** and we don't end up with #1 [emoji]128514[/emoji] We'll end up trading the entire draft lmao.

I ain't tryna tank the season tho. Just beat the Seahawks for me. I just wanna see us win games with these young players [emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Pull a tomsula and win the last game of season. Smh. Probably could've found a way to finesse Goff.

You're risking guaranteeing 2017 if you keep him as a backup. Not to mention the fact that it's arguable he's even the second best quarterback on the roster right now. You want to go through this **** all over again next season? It's time to cut our losses and move on.

Man Kaep fleeced the hell out of the FO. That's that harbaugh karma coming back [emoji]128514[/emoji]

If they keep losing why would you want to invest your hard earned money on an awful product? I haven't short sold my SBLs for two reasons. 1.) I'd still have to pay the remaining balance of the SBLs or get sent to collections. 2.) There's always that never ending hope that "This year is our year."

CBS thinking the same thing as me:

"Head coach Chip Kelly said Kaepernick is still competing with Blaine Gabbert for the starting quarterback job.The upcoming preseason game could determine whether Kaepernick is retained as a backup, traded or released. He may even have some outside shot to win the Week 1 starting job."

Back
Top Bottom