:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Finally some good news, beat L.A!
whoa, that just sunk in. 
mad.gif

Beat LA!

Last edited:
As a die-hard Laker fan, no way in hell I will ever mutter those words/chant that originated from the Celtics :x

OUTSCORE LA!

:lol:

lol

some of my most die-hard niner brothers are laker and dodger fans from so cal, so it's definitely going to be weird for some. 

we all agree that football trumps all, so we put our differences aside for the greater good of the empire 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
is anyone in here a graphic designer/video editor? I am trying to figure what would i need to create gifs from videos. i also want to insert arrows in the gifs to illustrate routes, blocking and play concepts.

is adobe photoshop sufficient for this?

Last edited:
I'm always chanting "beat L.A", Giants vs Dodgers "beat L.A", Sharks vs Kings "beat L.A", recently Warriors vs Clippers "beat L.A!", 49ers vs. Rams gonna be "beat L.A" too! 

Last edited:
they are like 20-40 second video clips from the NFL game day app. i want to turn the all-22 footage into GIFs to illustrate and highlight things like i did with the kaepernick gifs a couple pages ago.

Last edited:
Yeah you can use Photoshop, it's a bit of a tedious process but once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make em fairly quickly.

I haven't done it in years and forgot how or else I'd walk you through it, I'm sure there are tutorials on YouTube if you want to search "photoshop gif tutorial" or something along those lines

Yeah you can use Photoshop, it's a bit of a tedious process but once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make em fairly quickly.

I haven't done it in years and forgot how or else I'd walk you through it, I'm sure there are tutorials on YouTube if you want to search "photoshop gif tutorial" or something along those lines
nice. ty. your youtube suggestion was precisely what i was planning to do.

Last edited:
I believe the best way would be:

1. Set the clip up in your window and fullscreen it

2. Pressing win+alt+r should trigger your operating system's built in screen recorder

3. Play the clip

4. Pause the clip

5. Press win+alt+r again to end the screen recorder

6. Take the clip file and upload it to one of the many clip to GIF sites such as http://ezgif.com/video-to-gif

7. Open the GIF in MS Paint and draw in your arrows

8. Save

I believe the best way would be:

1. Set the clip up in your window and fullscreen it

2. Pressing win+alt+r should trigger your operating system's built in screen recorder

3. Play the clip

4. Pause the clip

5. Press win+alt+r again to end the screen recorder

6. Take the clip file and upload it to one of the many clip to GIF sites such as http://ezgif.com/video-to-gif

7. Open the GIF in MS Paint and draw in your arrows

8. Save
appreciate it bro

Would be hilarious considering Kaep said he intends to stay sitting during upcoming national anthems, I wonder if ol' Boonie would go over and hit Kaep in the face? 
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom