:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They better give that man a proper farewell and retire his number. Niners owe him that much.
I dont think you have to worry about that my friend. Even though Frank will probably try to catch on with another team for a year or two before he retires, we will eventually honor him and retire his number.  He is the best running back in our franchise's history.  He will be properly sent off!

Navarro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man i hate those bums :smh:
a bunch of overrated bums
i need this season to start so we can put them back in their place

My bad these are a little dated, I was out of town celebrating the bday but:

View media item 995247View media item 995248View media item 995249

Alex Boone wants new contract
Updated: May 27, 2014, 5:09 PM ET
By Bill Williamson | ESPN.com

Standout San Francisco 49ers guard Alex Boone has not been working with the team during the voluntary portion of the offseason and is not attending Tuesday's OTA session because he wants a new contract, according to multiple NFL sources.

Boone, 26, has two seasons remaining on a contract that will pay him about a total of $4 million.

Alex Boone, an undrafted free agent, has two seasons remaining on a contract that will pay him about a total of $4 million.
The former undrafted free agent has developed into one of the best guards in the NFL and is a key component of the 49ers' offensive line, which is considered one of the best in the league. The team's mandatory minicamp is set for June 17-19. The 49ers can start to fine Boone then if he continues to be absent.

The 49ers declined to comment on Boone per their policy on any player's participation in voluntary portions of the schedule. San Francisco is tight against the salary cap but will get more than $6 million in cap relief Sunday with the March release of cornerback Carlos Rogers.

Extending Boone's deal was not considered a high priority for the 49ers.

Quarterback Colin Kaepernick is entering the final year of his contract, and the team is hopeful of getting his deal done this year. Receiver Michael Crabtree and guard Mike Iupati are also entering the final years of their deals.

The 49ers drafted Clemson guard Brandon Thomas in the third round this month. He is expected to miss all of this season as he recovers from a torn ACL. They also traded for Jonathan Martin this offseason. He is a tackle, but there has been talk that he could play guard as well.

Boone's agents are Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod. Among their clients are Darrelle Revis and Vincent Jackson, both of whom have staged contract holdouts in the past.

In case anyone is interested.
Thursday May 29th @ 9pm EST 6pm PST
NFL FILMS PRESENTS ''NFL Films Presents: The Candlestick Makers" - We look back on the history of Candlestick Park and also feature the Best Shots of the 2013 NFL Season.

Last edited:
If my memory serves me correct, Vernon has restructured his contract multiple times to help out the team as far as the cap goes.  Not saying that it gives him a pass for wanting a new contract now....just simply stating that the "me first" attitude that I am sure you guys are thinking about in your head is not entirely accurate.

Back
Top Bottom