:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaser Inspired by Fallen Cousin

When 49ers rookie cornerback Keith Reaser was 16, his cousin Sean Taylor, then a Pro Bowl safety for the Washington ********, was shot and killed by intruders in his home. “He would have been the best safety ever to play,” Reaser said of Taylor. “I want to make his memory proud.” Seven years after Taylor’s death, Reaser has brought the NFL back to his family.

Chris Biderman  ‏@ChrisBiderman   10m
Marcus Lattimore said he felt way better this week than last. It showed. Look a lot more explosive. He’s ready to hit/get hit again.
pimp.gif

good to read that. I'm pulling for him to contribute something to the team this season. If he can be just 75% of what he once was :smh:

Last edited:
wow! I had no idea frank worked out at undisputed. i used to go there to spar some of their guys for my muay thai smokers.

crazy all the stuff frank has overcome in his life. dude is a warrior.

Last edited:
Makes sense now. Seen him post some boxing workout on his Instagram before.

Last edited:
As expected, Colin Kaepernick will not be charged for an April incident in a Miami hotel room.

Quinton Patton and Ricardo Lockette will not be charged with anything either.

The "suspicious incident" reportedly involved a naked woman calling herself Jesus and refusing to leave the room until she saw Kaepernick.

"She was alleging that she may have been the victim of a sexual assault, and there was no evidence." said Ed Griffith of the State Attorney's Office.

The 49ers signed Kaepernick to a six-year extension last week.

"At some point there needs to be a resolution to some of jump-the-gun, witch-hunt kind of scenario that we're seeing," coach Jim Harbaugh said earlier this offseason.

"I mean, the only victim in Colin's case is Colin's reputation."

Meanwhile, the attorney for Kaepernick, Ricardo Lockette and Quinton Patton told Miami police that Kaepernick left the hotel shortly after the woman arrived and started acting strangely. Two other women, whom Kaepernick had met earlier in the day, arrived at the hotel that night, spoke with police for their investigation.

They said they were on the hotel suite balcony when Prichette joined them dressed only in the comforter from Kaepernick's bed. Prichette allegedly told them they weren't safe there and one of the women overheard her say she had arrived from Atlanta to have “three champion babies.”

Both Prichette and the attorney told police that Kaepernick and Lockette had met Prichette a year earlier when they were training in Atlanta. Kaepernick and Prichette had sex at the time, but Kaepernick had cut off contact – even changing his number – when Prichette told him she was pregnant.

She continued to pursue him through social media, the attorney said via the closeout memo. Miami investigators found video on the internet of the woman topless except for body paint that resembled Kaepernick's 49ers' jersey. The closeout memo said the woman took a bus from Atlanta to Miami and contacted Lockette, who invited her to Viceroy suite that Kaepernick had rented but where Lockette and Patton also were staying.

After she arrived, Prichette and Lockette had drinks while Kaepernick was in his bedroom ostensibly preparing for a date. When he emerged from the room to greet his guests, according to the attorney, Prichette “looked shocked.” She went into Kaepenick's bedroom and emerged wearing only his comforter. Shortly thereafter, Kaepernick and the two other woman left with Kaepernick keeping in contact with Lockette via text messages and urging him to get Pichette out of their hotel

According to the closeout memo, when officers arrived, they found the woman, identified as Jayniece Prichette, alone in Kaepernick's bed “moving as if engaged in a sexual act, although there was no one else in the room. When she heard the officers' voices, the complainant started screaming incoherently about Jesus and devils.”

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Theres no way the investagation should've lasted this long. Chick sounds extra crazy.

come on kap step your game up playa - on the field and in the sheets. that skeezer hurt as f looking like aldon with a wig on. 
mean.gif
 could learn a thing or two from coach. sarah harbaugh doe. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...says-hes-planning-on-showing-up-for-minicamp/
Vernon Davis says he’s planning on showing up for minicamp

Posted by Darin Gantt on June 12, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT

AP
Vernon Davis staying away from voluntary workouts, while looking for a new contract, is simply business.

Giving away another $70,000 seems like bad business.

Davis told 95.7 The Game that he intends to be on hands for the 49ers mandatory minicamp next week.

“You know what? I plan on being there,” Davis said, via Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com. “I plan on being there.”

He’s already skipped a $200,000 workout bonus by staying away, and would have been subject to fines if he didn’t show up next week. But while he wants a new deal, he struck a polite tone about his future.

“Everything is all cool between me and the Niners,” Davis said. “You know what? It’s not really about my contract. In life, you have to make business decisions, right? The 49ers are always making business decisions, and I’m a business man and I’m an entrepreneur.

“So the thing I want to do is get other guys to start making business decisions. When it comes to yourself, you’re your own entity. So why not take charge and do that?”

It seems he’s decided that not being combative with the team is a good approach, which might turn out to be good business for him.

Back
Top Bottom