:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Seems legit, jim oniel sees it turning allready just give it time and dont look at statistics.
i believe that thing he sees turning is called planet earth

mean.gif

1. Jon Ledyard  ‏@LedyardNFLDraft   4m4 minutes ago

Last yr @Alex_Kozora and I talked often about how poor Jim O'Neil was as DC in CLE. 49ers 31st in def ppg, 32nd vs run, 27th ypg, 26th RZ D

2. Jon Ledyard  ‏@LedyardNFLDraft   3m3 minutes ago

How he got another DC job after his debacle in Cleveland is mind-boggling. 49ers are a hiring mess right now after he and Tomsula
the worst DC in the history of this organization.

give this defense to lord fangio, and he will have them middle of the pack. i'm 100% certain of it. 

Last edited:
props to this old senile ****** lowell cohn
[h1]Quote:[/h1]
[h1]Lowell Cohn: This 49ers mess an indictment of Jed York’s leadership

SANTA CLARA[/h1]
You’ve got to go, son. Get out of the way. Just clear out.

I’m talking to you, Jed York. Talking as an older man to a younger man. Talking as someone who has nothing to gain. Telling it straight. You need to hear straight talk. Something you don’t hear from your underlings or whoever advises you.

I’m familiar with the smell of failure. From my own life. From life in general. The smell is all around and it’s on you. Has been for years. You reek of failure. You and the Niners need a deodorant.

Not saying you’re a bad man. Don’t know about you one way or another. But you are a bad leader. A terrible CEO. That’s what you are, CEO of the San Francisco 49ers, once a great sports organization. A national treasure. Now look what the Niners are.

Pitiful. Laughable. Contemptible.

It all happened under your stewardship, son, and it’s your fault. Get out of the way. For the Niners good. For your own good. For the good of football.

Let’s take a quick look at your legacy, such as it is. In your time as team big shot, you have hired four head coaches. Three were disasters. Mike Singletary may have been the worst head coach in NFL history. Or maybe Jim Tomsula was the worst. Certainly, the incumbent, Chip Kelly, is vying for worst ever.

In each case, you didn’t have to compete for the hire. That’s because no other team wanted Singletary, Tomsula or Kelly. So sad. So awful to watch you in action.

If you hadn’t hired Kelly, he’d be out of the league. He’s so bad, he was unable to attract quality coordinators — no one respects him. Offensive coordinator Curtis Modkins? Defensive coordinator Jim O’Neil? Shame on you and Kelly and the 49ers.

You gave Kelly a second chance, and he’s on a five-game losing streak. Is overmatched by the league. It’s so obvious. He is a college coach. He gets blasted in the second half of games like he did against Buffalo. When you ask why — I did on Monday — he says stuff like, “We’ve got to do a better job.”

You think?

That kind of talk is loser coach talk. I’ve heard it a million times, bad coaches verbally wiggling out of the tough places. Bad coaches trying to wiggle. Bad coaches without a clue.

Kelly talks technical football to extricate himself from answering hard, fair questions. He knows the media won’t understand a word he’s saying, puts up a verbal shield. On Monday, he went on and on about something the Bills defense did called the “inside twist.” Is it a dance? Whatever the twist is, the Niners didn’t handle it in that 45-16 embarrassment. Come on, baby, let’s do the twist.

You hired this guy, son. It’s not his fault. It’s yours.

You also hired general manager Trent Baalke. He was the topper-offer in the whole sorry deal. Another one you didn’t compete for. No one else was breaking down the door for him. He has accumulated the worst roster in the league even though he and you have plenty of money to spend. Why didn’t you spend it?

Not Baalke’s fault he’s no good. It’s yours for putting him in the position to be no good and ruin the franchise.

love this kid. we need this type of human beings in that locker room. reminds me of p-willy.

Is the team still making money? Have ticket sales dropped since Harbaugh left?

As nice as Levi's is, it's stupid that the city of SF didn't support this organization with a new stadium. San Francisco is a destination city with one of the best franchises in NFL history and yet, they still didn't want to support a new stadium. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
team is making staggering amounts of money. all those luxury suites, PSLs and tickets sold=$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

ticket prices on the aftermarket have plunged, tho. a lot of PSL owners are desperately trying to unload their licenses. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i wouldn't be surprised if the niners steal one this weekend. 
sick.gif
 i could see jim o'neil shutting down a gimpy bucs running attack, and feeble-minded jameis winston falling for one of o'neils elementary coverages.

i think kap should play well.

Last edited:

Is the team still making money? Have ticket sales dropped since Harbaugh left?

As nice as Levi's is, it's stupid that the city of SF didn't support this organization with a new stadium. San Francisco is a destination city with one of the best franchises in NFL history and yet, they still didn't want to support a new stadium. 
mean.gif
Where would they put a new stadium bro. 
laugh.gif

come on, bruh! we been talking about that alcatraz stadium for the longest in here. 
nthat.gif
roll.gif
tail gate on ferry there. 
nthat.gif
i believe it was @Hyper Cutter  that dubbed it the "hyphy ferry".

Last edited:
 [h1]Eddie DeBartolo’s daughter: Jed York has to go[/h1]
Kevin Jones

Eddie DeBartolo Jr. owned the 49ers from 1977-2000. He left a tremendous legacy and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in August.

Jed York, now the CEO of the 49ers, is DeBartolo’s nephew. He’s had some shortcoming’s in his time overseeing the franchise, such as firing Jim Harbaugh, hiring Jim Tomsulsa and continually letting GM Trent Baalke grab control of the roster.

Lisa DeBartolo, Eddie’s daughter and Jed’s cousin, is done staying silent. On Wednesday she tweeted a link to a Lowell Cohn column, saying “Jed York has to go.”

Drama has been brewing here for awhile. Here’s DeBartolo on York to the Mercury News Group at his Hall of Fame induction in August.

“I think the people in San Francisco probably wondered for those first couple of years, ‘What the hell is he doing here?’” DeBartolo said Friday on the eve of enshrinement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom