:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That .gif red. Seriously guys this **** would piss anyone off. 

I miss his Monday press conferences...

I miss his tantrums on the sideline...

I miss his quarterback hyping shoulder pad punches routine...

:frown:

Last edited:
Pats working out Dres Anderson if anyone cares

Hoody and TB12 finna make that boy look like jerry rice

i mean troy brown almost had back to back 100 reception seasons with those two.. TROY ******* BROWN

damn it, i wish I'd been an adult in the 80s and 90s so i could've truly appreciated and experienced a bill walsh/george seifert led 49ers team

Last edited:
True, but I've always wondered how/if Harbaugh would have known Schawrtz was laughing at him?

I think it was just coach being coach after a huge W on the road :lol:

Good times :frown:

Good God, Jed! Just sell already!

118th in ownership
113th in coaching
116th in players
117th in affordability
113th in "bang for buck"

And the cherry topper...

Levi's Stadium has been open for two years and it is 105th in stadium experience :stoneface:

They spent a billion dollars on big screens and in-seat ordering apps but managed to forget about basic human necessities like protection from the sun. 

The Colosseum  

Constructed: 72-80 AD 

Average local temperature during fall sporting events: 75-64 degrees Farenheit

Seating shaded? Yes 

Levi's Stadium

Constructed: 2012-2014 AD

Average local temperature during fall sporting events: 84-66 degrees farenheit

Seating shaded? Almost none.

1.3 Billion dollars and 1,934 years worth of new ideas and technologies with regards to construction and stadium planning and they couldn't even figure out something the Romans figured out before the year 72 AD: people who are gonna sit outside all day in the late summer and fall need shade. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I've been a fan of the team since I was 6 years old.I refuse to buy any 49ers merchandise or attend any games while Jed York is the owner or ***** boy for his parents.He made one right choice as the owner hiring Harbaugh and he ****** that up.This guy is a walking piece of filth.His actions have shown he has no regard for the team or its fans.F_€k Jed York and his parents for giving birth to this scumbag.

Last edited:
im pretty sure the entire layout of levi's is identical to the stadium eddie D was trying to build in SF, but for whatever reason, they discarded the canopy at the top that shaded the stadium when they built Levi's.

you can kind of see it here:

View media item 2206347

i have no problem with levi's itself. my biggest gripe is that it's not in SF and it has WAY too much fluff. just way too much unnecessary BS. we wanted a football stadium, not a football amusement park.

**** levi's, tho

and **** the yorks!

Last edited:
Levi's needs shade, the heat was bad when it first opened in 2014, there were 60 911 calls and 1 death among fans at Levi's grand opening. The issue is compounded when you consider that the entire globe is warming at an alarming rate. This was not a forward thinking stadium plan,  imagine what the heat will be like in 2024. We've reached a point where every year in succession is the hottest year recorded on Earth. 2016 is well on track to be the hottest year recorded, and 2017 is projected to be even hotter than that ad infinitum. 

The truth is that due to global warming every year will be hotter than the last here in Northern California. Accordingly, an unshaded stadium in Santa Clara was not a sustainable idea. We are looking at a future where realistically within the next decade the weather in Santa Clara during the football season will average in the 80s with highs in the 90s and lows in the 70s. 

Considering the heat had such an adverse effects on fans in 2014, when the heat peaked around 88, I shudder to imagine what it will happen if the stadium remains unshaded much further into the future. If things continue trending the direction they are this 1.3 billion dollar stadium is going to be obsolete in under 10 years! 

And then it gets really ugly when you consider that 49ers tickets are still the 5th most expensive NFL tickets in the league (per average of ticket prices).

Pay the 5th most per ticket of any fan in the league for the privilege to watch a garbage team get whooped in a stadium unprepared to deal with the weather of where it was built with no shade? Yeah, I'll pass. 
laugh.gif

Things already have got ugly (remember the Jed & 49ers should mutually part ways banner?), Jed York needs to watch his back, if things don't turn around soon season ticketholders, sponsors, and investors going to be outside his house with the flaming torches and pitchforks like 

We really talking about sun/shade in Nor Cal during the fall/winter? I'm sure fans of teams who have open air stadiums in the south and east coast were laughing at us when these stories first made headlines. Shade for watching a football game, and drinking wine during tailgates, doesnt get more beyatch made then that.

Texas a&m vs bama

Wishlist players all over the field. I would love to grab reuben foster. Don't know how he'd fit in our scheme, but Jonathan Allen is a monster. :x and of course, Myles Garrett da gawd.

Last edited:
We really talking about sun/shade in Nor Cal during the fall/winter? I'm sure fans of teams who have open air stadiums in the south and east coast were laughing at us when these stories first made headlines. Shade for watching a football game, and drinking wine during tailgates, doesnt get more beyatch made then that.

Brah its 85-90 something degrees with no clouds. Id rather be freezing my *** or be in the rain than be in the hot *** sun.

Barely rains out here. You dont see Arizona/Cowboys/Texans with a fully open stadium.

They shoulda made one like the Allianz arena in germany

Last edited:
its all about mitch trubisky, baby. foget kizer and watson, mr. biscuit is our guy. that godly 71% completion percentage thus far for the season. 
sick.gif
 dude is so calm, cool and collected. 
nthat.gif

stat line for today: 24/31 (77%), 310 passing yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs

gonna tune in for a little luke falk action in a couple hours
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom