:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If the niners dont fire oniel might as well keep all the staff the same including baalke for next year.

Alex Smith ballin' 
nerd.gif

yes sir. andy reid(whose underrated as ****) has a built the perfect offense for him.

btw chiefs have done an amazing job drafting this in recent years. their roster is stacked. take note, jed. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
these cold-weather prime time games make me miss coach. 
frown.gif

his teams are built for this type of weather. 

Puzzling to see Alex Smith about to be at 10-2 after beating a Raiders squad twice that looked quite a bit like the real deal to me 

their defense has not been good all year. carr and their skill guys have been bailing them out.

anyone else surprised how healthy crabtree has remained in oakland? the guy was had some kind of foot injury every single season in sf.

Last edited:
Shades of Alex Smith and Blaine Gabbert when Carr threw a short pass on 4th down. Only reason he even got that was Roberts broke a tackle. 

lol football fans are so fickle. i see people ******** on derek carr on my twitterr feed. so silly. i can count on ronnie lott's left hand the number of QBs i would take over carr.

Puzzling to see Alex Smith about to be at 10-2 after beating a Raiders squad twice that looked quite a bit like the real deal to me 
I wanted Marcus Peters in red and gold. But...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom