:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whats wrong with jack el rio?

With the roster the rams have harbaugh can make that team really competitive real quick

Whats wrong with jack el rio?

With the roster the rams have harbaugh can make that team really competitive real quick
this IS JUST MY OPINION, but I don't think he's the type of coach that can beat a bill belichick or pete carroll in the big game. he reminds me of what mark jackson was to the warriors. the entire raiders' success hinges on the offense, and del rio has absolutely nothing to do with the offense. they are terrible on his side of the ball.

maybe he'll prove me wrong. we'll see.

Last edited:
san fran needs to holla at les miles.. 

he'll have san fran back to them days imo

the way he ran lsu.. nice 

Harbaugh to the Raiders has been my personal prediction for awhile now too.

I didn't think the Raiders would ascend back to playoff team this year so I was guesstimating the Raiders would "underachieve" this year and maybe next year and Del Rio would be the "scapegoat" for change and then Coach would come in.

But now it seems Del Rio should at least have another year or two. It'll just take something monumental to happen (like maybe Raiders w/ huge expectations in 2017, end up being a bust and Del Rio is scapegoat?)

this IS JUST MY OPINION, but I don't think he's the type of coach that can beat a bill belichick or pete carroll in the big game. he reminds me of what mark jackson was to the warriors. the entire raiders' success hinges on the offense, and del rio has absolutely nothing to do with the offense. they are terrible on his side of the ball.

maybe he'll prove me wrong. we'll see.

lol but chip aint doin ishh

i'm not a 9er's fan, but i feel y'alls pain and to destroy an organization like that is uncalled for

nobody else on the market that's capable that i can think of, but les miles > chip kelly.. cmon now 

they also used the 3rd overall pick on a guy that looks like the second coming of blaine gabbert. 
sick.gif

the regression bortles is having is unreal and terrifying.

Last edited:
Jed is going to try to win back the fan base after this season by bringing back Harbaugh and making him the highest paid coach of all time.

that's literally the only way the yorks could instantly win back their fans.

i'll buy season tickets if they convince harbaugh to comeback.

Last edited:
Red compared the firing to tearing up the winning lotto ticket

Jed trying to tape that torn ticket back together? Not likely knowing that arrogant prick

that's the best analogy to describe what took place. they hit the jackpot, but alas, they always find a way to sabotage this team.

yorks have hired 6 head coaches during their tenure, and every single one of them has been an utter disaster except for harbaugh. there's no reason for us as fans to believe that the next wont be another failure. their reign as owners of this franchise has been deplorable. they're a ******* joke and a disgrace to everything eddie D and bill walsh built.

Last edited:
I expect the team to suck for a while. Seems like it could be a few years before we're even competitive again. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom