:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BREAKING

FISHER FIRED WITHIN ONE WEEK OF TWO YEAR EXTENSION

49ERS NT TALK FAM ARE OFFICIALLY PUT ON FULL ALERT FOR  A POTENTIAL HARBOSS RETURN 

fisher was the only thing keep us above the rams
that and 3 wins so far on the season 
laugh.gif
 but I get your point

kroenke is stupid rich. he's probably going after the splash hire: harbaugh or saban.

Last edited:
Harbaugh back

If harbaugh comes back and makes the rams legitimately contenders, the yorks should be removed from ownership

Last edited:
that rams defense would be disgusting with harbaugh. 
sick.gif
 a lot of people label him an offensive guy, but to me, he's a lot more of a D guy. his defenses are always well coached, physical and relentless. 

with that said, i dont think he'll leave UM just yet. he's just getting started. all that work recruiting would go to waste. i think it means a lot to him to win at UM.

Last edited:
With all respect please let Chip go. Another year or mediocracy if not.

I belive Saben will be the coach of the rams. He is getting up in age and probably wants one last shot at success in the NfL

Surprising they fired Fisher now tho and didn't wait til the (close) end of the season. That makes me feel like they're not just gonna sub in a coordinator as an interim coach, to me it seems like they're gonna jam Harboss in before the end of the season? 

Didnt realize Kyle shannahan is hella young (36) for a head coaching candidate? I dont think thats a good idea. Has there ever been a successful coach in there 30 i think mike tomlin only but

Dang i thought gase was older. The only reason i would be concern is cause when i think of young nfl HC i think of lane giffen with the raiders

Back
Top Bottom