:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

as far as i am concerned, that dude has little credibility and can go **** off. he is part of the reason we're in this hole. 
"Harbaugh doesn't need anyone to vouch for him. He wins. Period." - AD

I think Davis has a sliver of credibility. 

Ask Frank Gore how he feels. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Lockett (WR) = leg out for season.

Rawls (RB) = out indefinitely

Earl Thomas iii = out for season.

... time so squeeze a little garbage time rivalry W against a depleted Seahawks roster?

The Steelers' "Killer B's" - Ben Roethlisberger, Le'Veon Bell, and Antonio Brown - will most likely sit out their season finale next week against Cleveland. With their division wrapped up, coach Mike Tomlin doesn't want to risk the health of his stars, which makes sense. Steelers beat writer Ed Bouchette believes Brown will lobby to play, so it's a situation to monitor this week. Either way, Landry Jones will likely start at quarterback and DeAngelo Williams should fill in at running back.

Steelers beatwriter thinks the Steelers will sit them against the Browns but no word from Tomlin yet. If true, theres still a shot at the top pick!

Last edited:

User Actions
   Follow
John SutcliffeVerified account‏@espnsutcliffe

Not many teams in the NFL where the head coach warms up his star WR. @espnnfl @dallascowboys
Supernatural-Dean.gif

He had subpar mechanics in his 2nd to last year at Miss St. and my guess is because he wasn't as successful in his final year he might've been seen as a one year wonder.

Nike Train Speed 4 AMP 49ers on NDC for $67 shipped with code LEGEND25
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/t...mens-training-shoe/pid-11149637/pgid-11830558

my bandwagon cousin would put those on to run away from this team as fast as he could. this ***** was riding hard with the harbaugh niners and now he's texting me about how depressed he is about Carr and the raiders' playoff hopes.

how did i respond? screen shots of his facebook posts from 3-4 years ago.

Last edited:
^^^[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Crazy how those didn't sell out... All the other Nike 49ers shoes sold out quick

i am so down on reuben foster. i wouldn't touch him in the first round.

Last edited:
Lol, if that happens im done with the niners and NFL. I would never root for another team but I wouldnt be mad at anyone who goes to another team

Some much time waiting for this season to start and it was a giant turd. After Sunday its back to the wait.....

I was willing to give Chip a chance this year because anything had to be better than Tomsula. I thought maybe he grew as a coach and adjusted some of his offensive so that maybe it shows signs of being productive in the NFL as it was in Oregon. I know we didn't have the talent, especially at the WR position but I watched every single game this year and going forward I DO NOT have faith in Chip. He seemed to be very stubborn in his play selection and down right predictable at times. Running the same 4-5 plays. Attempting 5 passes through 3 qts in that snowy Chicago game was down right idiotic. That just had to be a tank game because there is no other excuse for that. But being the fan that I am I always remain optimistic because just as fast as the Cowboys rose up and the Panthers went down, a monster draft can change things and anything can happen year to year in the NFL.

defo has been everything i thought he'd be, and he's going to get so much better. 
nthat.gif

O'Neil said that during Saturday's game, Buckner got on the headset with O'Neil, who was on high in the coach's booth, and urged him to call a defense that would put him in a one-on-one situation with a Rams guard.

"So I gave him a four-man front rush on the next third down," O'Neil said. "And he called it. He beat him and got a sack, so that was pretty cool. I mean, a rookie saying, 'I can beat this guy on third down. Give me a shot at him.' And he did and he came through on it."

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/sports/nfl/san-francisco-49ers/article123140304.html#storylink=cpy
isn't it the coach's responsibility to see these things? why defo gotta get on the headset to tell this idiot? 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom