:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As prospects, Goff and Wentz over Trubisky?
i think the people who loved wentz last year will love trubisky. his frame isn't as big as wentz's, but he's got good height, thick and solid NFL build and a strong arm, mobility, etc. i think trubisky might have the edge in field vision and definitely in decision making over both of them. he's sensible with his throws and rarely makes a bad one.

i forgot to add that mitch already runs chip's offense at UNC. the offenses are identical. if chip is still here, i think he's going to be in love with mitch.

Last edited:
Red, how do you feel about Jamaal Williams from BYU? Ive gotten to see him up close for 4 years and Im a big fan. With carlos hyde always being hurt id love to see him in a 49ers jersey. Ive heard comparison to Matt Forte

big fan of jamaal williams. he's got great size with excellent vision and balance. his lateral agility would probably be best suited in a zone scheme(like chip's) where he can glide to the openings and run someone over in the open field. when i first watched williams, he kind reminded me of marcus lattimore. i think the matt forte comp is pretty good, too. 

this draft is deeeeeeeeep in RBs, so i haven't highlighted any particular ones. i do have some guys i think could be day 3 gems.

Last edited:
I thought that tweet of Paraag was real 
mean.gif

Can't wait to see what happens at the end of the game this Sunday 
nerd.gif

If Cleveland takes Garrett at #1 (assuming that's where they finish) what are the chances we get a call from the Jets about #2? That's a franchise that also needs the right QB going into the future and based off their past few QB selections they would want Trubisky over Kizer.

Tomlin confirmed that he's sitting Big Ben, Bell, and AB. Hopefully the Browns can pull off a win [emoji]128591[/emoji]

ESPN’s Adam Schefter was on a Boston radio station Wednesday morning, and he was asked about the asking price for Garoppolo. He said the Patriots starting point in any trade discussions is a first and fourth round pick.

i could see them getting a midish-late 1st for him. i would offer them our 2nd and a conditional 3rd round 2018 pick that turns into nothing if * isn't met.

* could be games played/TDs/what have you.

Last edited:
otherwise, we rolling with big money mitch or DW4. i'll take kizer if he slips, too.

Last edited:
generation

the best edge rushing prospect i've ever seen. he's an absolute freak show. 

Last edited:
Jimmy G seems like the goods but what if he's just a product of playing under Hoodie? matt cassel got paid after showing out in NE, but flatlined once he got to KC. could happen to Jimmy G, no?

given that we have at worst a top 3 pick, trading that plus an early 4th rounder away for jimmy seems too steep a price.

that's a valid concern, but that's why it's imperative to evaluate his game/traits to see what translates across the board. things like pocket poise, mechanics, accuracy, touch, and whatnot will always translate regardless of what team you're on. in addition, matt cassel was a 7th round pick; garoppolo was a 2nd. big difference in talent levels between the two.

i'll say this: jimmy G has received top-notch coaching in new england. the guy looks very refined as a QB, and i think spending time in new england is a good thing.

Last edited:
tim ryan says big changes are on the horizon.

i am terrified for what is going down on monday 
sick.gif

kaaya is one of the worst QBs under pressure in the draft. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom