:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Idk how to embed videos from mobile but I came across this on the webzone

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wait......please tell me this isnt the first time you saw this.

Don't see anything about Clayton saying its official with Aldon.

He did say on 957 this morning that it is likely though.

Don't see anything about Clayton saying its official with Aldon.

He did say on 957 this morning that it is likely though.
That's what I was talking about nah it's not official but John Clayton is official everytime he hears something seems like. Apparntly there was a 1 or 2 game reduction in the settlement past down from the league for good behavior that was never told to the public.

Last edited:
Yeah I saw that too. Q kicks it with Aldon.

I can't decide if that's tight or the root of all problems.

But it's kinda tight. But explains everything.

SANTA CLARA – Marcus Lattimore sat in front of his locker stall at Levi’s Stadium, packing for the team’s trip to Denver on Friday.

As he spoke about his immediate future, Lattimore’s demeanor was even more positive than usual.

“As you know, it’s been a long road,” he told CSNBayArea.com.

When the 49ers return from the bye week, Lattimore will be cleared to practice from the non-football injury list, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh told Lattimore and the media nearly two weeks ago.

After a 21-day practice window closes, the 49ers plan to activate Lattimore to the 53-man roster for the first time in his NFL career.

The 49ers are scheduled to reconvene from the bye week on Monday, Oct. 27.

Exactly two years earlier, Oct. 27, 2012, South Carolina's star running back sustained a gruesome right knee injury that included three torn ligaments in game against Tennessee.

Lattimore has been attempting to work his way back to the football field ever since.

The 49ers selected Lattimore in the fourth round of the 2013 draft with the full intention of investing his rookie season into physical rehabilitation. He practiced for three weeks late last season, but the 49ers kept him on the NFI list.

When he reported to training camp this summer, Lattimore had hopes of returning to the playing field in the exhibition season. Instead, head athletic trainer Jeff Ferguson determined Lattimore should remain on the sideline for another three months.

“I felt good, but I felt when Ferg and I talked, it was the best plan,” said Lattimore, who turns 23 next week. “I just needed more time. There was no reason to rush it. It was a huge injury. It takes time. It’s still a process, and I’m still going through the process. But I feel great.”

Lattimore reported to camp at 225 pounds. He now weighs 220, and he believes he has increased his quickness.

“You just feel it,” Lattimore said. “A football game is different. Contact is different. But also when you’re out there, you’re not thinking about making that cut. You’re thinking about making this guy miss or picking up your assignment on a block. I won’t have time to think. I’ll just react and play football.”

Lattimore said he knew that he would be back at practice at some point this season. He was eligible to resume practice last week, but the 49ers wanted to wait until after the bye so that he could get three weeks of uninterrupted practices before his elevation to the 53-man roster.

What excites Lattimore the most about his return to practice?

“Just the contact, really,” he said. “Being able to get back up and keep rolling. I want to put together consistently good days of practice so they trust me to go out there and play. That’s the biggest thing.”

Harbaugh dismissed the players on Monday for the bye week. Most of the team traveled back to their homes before returning for the final nine weeks of the regular season. Lattimore, however, is going nowhere, he said.

Lattimore remains in Santa Clara to continue to work out in anticipation of beginning to practice next week. After three weeks, Lattimore hopes to put together a convincing case that he can make a contribution.

“I’m staying here,” he said. “I’m going to keep grinding, as always.”

Last edited:
Its going to be a cool moment when lattimore gets back on the field and carries the ball. heart of a ************* warrior.

dang its been a long time. I remember seeing that game. This guy heart of a warrior. Cant wait to see him play.

Good Kid too, when he broke down and cried after the injury everybody in that stadium thought his career was over.

When he suits up it won't take long to see that he's bout that action either.

if lattimore can play up to the expectations that were on him prior to the injury and hyde can continue to grow under the tuteledge of fg21..that's gonna be the scariest ******* backfield tandem in the league for awhile. with all due respect to gore, getting to see hyde hit the corner with speed is something we've all been hungry for

Its going to be a cool moment when lattimore gets back on the field and carries the ball. heart of a ************* warrior.

I will close my eyes every time he gets tackled. I cant even psychologically get over watching his knee be torn apart like that, I can't imagine what he feels.

you're right. im going to hold my breath every low tackle from here on out. 
embarassed.gif

shoot, I cringe every time Hyde tries to run somebody the **** over. dude has taken his physicality to another level in the pros. part of it has to be rathman's influence.

Last edited:
Via Adam Schefter
With linebacker Aldon Smith poised to return to the roster as early as this week, with defensive tackle Glenn Dorsey eligible to come off the injured-reserve designated-to-return list in two weeks, with linebacker NaVorro Bowman poised to return in late November, and running back Marcus Lattimore potentially returning from the NFI list, the 49ers need roster space they simply do not have. It is why, come Tuesday’s trade deadline, the 49ers will be interested in dealing a defensive player or two on the back end of their roster to get back a late-round pick and, more important, a roster spot or two. As it is, the 49ers simply don’t have space for the infusion of talent they’ll be receiving in the next month and they need to somehow try to create it in the most productive way possible. Tuesday’s trade deadline could be just the chance.

Saw a lot of people saying Skuta will definitely be one of the guys. Hope Lemonier goes before Skuta.

If they trade Skuta and keep Lemonier it will be a stupid ******* move UNLESS someone gives up something like a 3rd/4th round pick which is extremely unlikely.

Skuta has been solid the entire season. Trade Lemonier.

Last edited:
No way someone would give us that high of a pick. I think he could get us a 6th at best but most likely a 7th because hes a free agent at the end of the year. Hes played well all season so only reason we would trade him is that they have no intention of signing him next year with everyone coming back. Makes sense I guess but could hurt us for a couple of weeks if Aldon's suspension isnt reduced.

Back
Top Bottom