:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 trade lemonier whether skuta is going to be resigned or not. skuta is all-around more productive player than lemonier. if something were to happen and we are forced to utilize lemoner we will zero ******* production from this bum. dude has shown zero pass-rush aptitude in his second year and isnt nearly as physical in the box as skuta is.

cant worry about next year. we dont even know if our head coach is going to be here.

Last edited:
Yeah I definitely agree. No way do I want to see Skuta go before Lemonier. Lemonier is solely playing special teams now. No reason to waste a roster spot on him.

Damn. I was a fan of Cook :smh:

I take it he tore that hammy or..?

Aldon? :nerd:

So nice not to hear about all the drama in our locker room on all the half time shows this week

Can't wait for next week when that's one of the main story lines 

mean.gif

Hitner just blew  McFadden up in that CLE OAK game and turned the game around. I miss that dudes' physical presence in the secondary. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Man...Hawk Inc and Hitner were THOSE _'s. Don't care if their coverage isn't the best....they enforced and made the 2011-2012 intimidating and scary.
real talk. hitner and the hawk taking turns smashing fools was awesome.

Last edited:
Man...Hawk Inc and Hitner were THOSE _'s. Don't care if their coverage isn't the best....they enforced and made the 2011-2012 intimidating and scary.

hitner ended whatever career pierre thomas could've had in that divisional game :pimp:

unfortunately, zebras and roger made sure that safeties like goldson and hitner couldn't flourish.

its crazy how durable those two dudes were with all the huge hits they delivered.

i hold my breath every time reid or bethea try to lay a big hit. theyre more likely to knock themselves out than the opponent. 
sick.gif

Last edited:
reid's first season, i thought he was about to suffer the same fate as Jon Steven Young.

I remember a game at New Orleans, I think it was Kap's second start. Brees tried to find, I want to say Colston over the middle, and Goldson upended him in the air and Whitner picked it off and ran it in for a TD. That **** was great!

yup!

one of my personal favorites was when the hawk put fake *** gangster aaron hernandez on his *** and then had him alligator arming balls the rest of the game.

the hawk 
pimp.gif

bonus: dashon's treal *** aunt

Last edited:

Hitner just blew  McFadden up in that CLE OAK game and turned the game around. I miss that dudes' physical presence in the secondary. 
frown.gif

Didn't blow him up at all McFadden actually delivered more punishment. Whitner lucky he didn't break his neck putting his head down like that. 

Hell of a defensive play though clear turning point in the game.

Last edited:

Didn't blow him up at all McFadden actually delivered more punishment. Hitner lucky he didn't break his neck putting his head down like that. 

Hell of a defensive play though clear turning point in the game.
nobody gives a ****

Last edited:
once again, nobody gives a **** how raider fans interpreted the hit. hitner doing what hitner does. see yourself back to your winless thread. thanks.

Last edited:
It doesn't have **** do with interpretation what happened, happened. 

You really reacted to my post the way you did because I'm a Raider fan? What a ******* sucker. 
roll.gif

I think I'll stick around you're welcome to drain my scrotum of seminal fluid.  
laugh.gif

I dont blame you bruh.

I'd prefer to stick around in this thread too rather than go back to the raiders one. aint much to talk about in there. might want to start working on your mock drafts or something. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I dont blame you bruh.

I'd prefer to stick around in this thread too rather than go back to the raiders one. aint much to talk about in there. might want to start working on your mock drafts or something. 
roll.gif

Why are you mad though? You making 49er fans look bad fam. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom