:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@JayGlazer says 49ers shopped Ahmad Brooks to the Browns but pulled out of talks at the 11th hour of the trade deadline.
They must feel very confident in #lynchmobb if thery were about to ship off Brooks 

For those attending today's game the Team Store is doing 50% Elite Jerseys. Today Only

Thought Id give Yall a heads

Game ain't on Fox
frown.gif
it is out here in the bay

Can't even lie, i would usually agree with prioritizing football, but as an A's fan if they made it to the world series, my ability to enjoy a niners' game might be clouded by my baseball team's post season health.
Thankfully, the Niners and giants didn't play on the same day at all this October. That was a huge relief for me, all owed me to go to Game 5 of the world series.

Not surprised with the Ahmad Brooks news. He has not performed well enough this year to potentially make the money due next year.

Not surprised with the Ahmad Brooks news. He has not performed well enough this year to potentially make the money due next year.
Im pretty sure the niners werent happy that he showed up out of shape as well.

49ers inactives: QB Josh Johnson, WR Quinton Patton, CB Tramaine Brock, LB Patrick Willis, C Dillon Farrell, DL Demarcus Dobbs, DL Tank Carradine

Willis :smh:

Keep your eyes on rookie center Marcus Martin. I expect big things from this kid.

lynchmobb eating

Boone has been horrible since he came back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom