:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Starting to think this Aldon news is not coming :smh:

I'm not even too sure the return of a healthy lineback corp. is going to have the impact people believe it will when the offense is struggleing to move the ball and capitalize on opportunities. I really want to see the run game pick up heading into this match up against the Rams. The run game should be so much more effective than it has been.

Well my bad fellas about posting that john Clayton speculating on a reduced suspension for aldon.

**** has me blown.

Matt Barrows  ‏@mattbarrows   5m5 minutes ago

All 52 49ers on the active roster on hand for the start of practice.
pimp.gif

stupid waiting game. first the NFL kept the team and its fans in the dark and in suspense about the length of the suspension, and now the murmurs of a reduced suspension just teases us??

..and to think, my wednesday was going so well, too.

any word on if Willis will be back this weekend or not and the health of Tremaine?? dude must have been having nightmares the past week and half after having peyton carve him up.

once aldon and bow come back, im sure we'll start hearing about brock, cully, and reid "making plays" again.

I know we've been down on him lately, but i truly hope that VD can shake off his slow start and show out this sunday. we need that guy heading into NO.

VD strictly cradles balls which is annoying, but I would like to see a performance similar to last years game at home vs the lambs

Last edited:
Is rooting for the 9ers as frustrating as betting against them? Kap looks like he's about to **** the bed for 1Q and then starts going Taller Russell Wilson mode the second half. Pretty significant rallies against KC and STL... 

Seahawks and 9ers both have problems of their own so it is really anybody's run and I guess I wouldn't be surprised if the 9ers turn it up at the end. We'll see. (I'm the guy who thought 9ers were gonna suck this year). Don't know what to think, they can probably beat any team on any Sunday despite the Denver trouncing 

Is rooting for the 9ers as frustrating as betting against them? Kap looks like he's about to **** the bed for 1Q and then starts going Taller Russell Wilson mode the second half. Pretty significant rallies against KC and STL... 

Seahawks and 9ers both have problems of their own so it is really anybody's run and I guess I wouldn't be surprised if the 9ers turn it up at the end. We'll see. (I'm the guy who thought 9ers were gonna suck this year). Don't know what to think, they can probably beat any team on any Sunday despite the Denver trouncing 
Please take that slander elsewhere.  Thanks.

@Eric_Branch 24s24 seconds ago
#49ers have promoted CB Leon McFadden to active roster from practice squad. CB Tramaine Brock is questionable.

Here's hoping Brock didn't aggravate the toe...

Damn Niners can't catch a break. Hopefully the offense handles business tomorrow.

If this dude VD and Mcdonald mess up another big play......

Last edited:
I was wondering what we were going to do with that last roster spot. Makes sense we could use the CB depth.

Baseball seasons over so the 49ers get my full attention now. Going to my first game of the season tomorrow :smokin

^prioritize homie 49ers should always be number 1.

Can't even lie, i would usually agree with prioritizing football, but as an A's fan if they made it to the world series, my ability to enjoy a niners' game might be clouded by my baseball team's post season health.

Back
Top Bottom