:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got home just in time for the final drive, my day went from great to **** in about 5 minutes :smh:

Cant wait to see Kaep in full defensive mode during the post-game conference.

Wish he was as good at QBing as he is at liking thot's pictures on Instagram.  

Cant wait to see Kaep in full defensive mode during the post-game conference.

Wish he was as good at QBing as he is at liking thot's pictures on Instagram.  

This game isn't on Kaep so why even bring him up?

I'm just a fantasy fan, but my dude Gore got left hanging twice from the 2? With a timeout left? When's the last time he ever fumbled. :smh:  

This game. He got bailed out by the refs.

Last edited:
Not sure if it matters but when Crabtree rolled out of bounds should the clock have stopped at that point and not to 19 seconds?

Not saying that is the reason we lost cause it was not I am just trying to clarify if there was another ruling.

Last edited:
tell me that ball crossed the line before the fumble
You could say yea it crossed the line and broke the plain, i believe it did but with no clear camera view or evidence they can't call it...
mean.gif
 sucks but with that being said how do you not give any touches to gore/hyde or even miller to pound it in there!!!.....makes no sense that play calling was horrible!!!...
mean.gif

Let's see, 2nd and goal on the 1. No touches for Gore or Hyde. #FireGregRoman

OLine owns this loss too. Extremely disappointing and frustrating

Someone explain why 49ers are in shotgun formation 5 yards away from a TD. You're pretty much looking at a throw from Kaep no way they hand it off to Gore or Hyde. Play calling was just bad.

Whoa Harbaugh said he did not see Lattimore today...retiring soon? Taking another season off?

Last edited:
Um, no it's not.

It's not on Kaep, and it's not on the D.
Dude had the ball on the half yard line and didn't get the job done.  He's absolved from criticism?  

I personally feel a GOOD QB would have gotten the job done regardless of how 59 min of the game prior had gone.  

Someone explain why 49ers are in shotgun formation 5 yards away from a TD. You're pretty much looking at a throw from Kaep no way they hand it off to Gore or Hyde. Play calling was just bad.

We should have lined up in power I from the 5 for 3 ******* plays. And handed it off to gore or Hyde for all 3 of those plays.

Man, we need games like those especially at home... even if our guys come back healthy. It will be tough getting into the playoffs If we can't fix our discipline issues or this horrible playcalling. Kaeps two fumbles were due to terrible play calling.. We could have at least tried a sweep to the left with Hyde.. we had a time out.

With the stl D being so aggressive as they were, the misdirection plays were working when we decided to use some, i would have even tried a fake handoff and bootlegged kap into the endzone on that last drive!!!....would been worth a shot

Last edited:
Anything except shotgun passes.. so frustrating. Well on to the next and gotta keep hope alive niner faithful.

I just knew it would not end well when the first two plays were shotgun plays. We can predict Roman and his play calling.

Welp looks like Lattimore's career might be over. He is considering a comeback attempt after feeling soreness in knees after practicing.

This was reported earlier this week and that was a red flag.

Back
Top Bottom