:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View media item 1244344Just got home from the game. I'll do bullet points because I'm so frustrated. I'm sure its just recycled from whats been said

-You give up 8 sacks TO A TEAM THATS HAD ALL OF 6 ON THE SEASON
-Way too many flags False starts holdings etc
-8 rushing attempts in the second half
-How is that not a safety? :rolleyes
-We gave up 39 sacks I believe all of last year we have given up 27 so far this season. It's not all on the O-line but when your forced into passing downs because of penalties thats not going to help.

We gave up 30 passing yards in the second half. 30 and lost :smh: this loss is on the offense

First half grade D+

The punt didn't bother me as much as some of you I'm sure just because Lee 9/10 is MONEY

Beautiful stadium ( sadly I didn't get there early enough to walk around)
Fans leaving with 5 mins left :smh:
Could you hear the booing on TV?
Traffic wasn't that bad leaving

Last edited:
Chris Borland, though. 
pimp.gif

they were given so many chances, even if they did win it would've been such a tainted victory. Can't lie Rams got cheated outta 2 plays that would've put them 2 possession up 
mean.gif

We gotta sweep this game under the rug and pretend it didn't happen. Terrible display by the 9ers today 
mean.gif

On the final play of the first half, Rams return man Tavon Austin caught a missed field goal, brought the ball out of the end zone and was tackled back into the end zone by tight end Derek Carrier. The ruling after review was that Austin's forward progress was stopped in the field of play, meaning that the 49ers were not awarded a safety.

Reporter: What was the ruling on the field?

Boger: The ruling on the field was that the ball carrier brought the ball out onto the field of play, and there was contact by the defender that forced him back into the end zone.

Reporter: So he was on the field of play. He was forced back in. Did the replay show you anything conclusive?

Boger: Not really because there was no shot down the actual goal line. It was off the goal line. So maybe if we had a shot right down the goal line we could have looked at that aspect, but there was no shot available.

Reporter: So basically the call was not confirmed, it just wasn’t conclusive enough.

Boger: It stands.

With the 49ers trailing by three on a 3rd-and-goal from the 1-yard line late in the fourth quarter, Colin Kaepernick attempted to score on a quarterback sneak. At some point during the lunge, Kaepernick fumbled the ball and the Rams recovered for a touchback. Officials reviewed the play to determine if Kaepernick crossed the goal line before fumbling, but the ruling on the field stood.

Reporter: On the last play of the game.

Boger: On the last play it went into a pile, and there was nothing we could see that could change the ruling on the field.

This is the NFL, they should have cameras on the goal line. :shrug

i feel terrible for lattimore. :frown:

Damb. Nobody who has seen the video of the injury can be too surprised though.

Makes the Carlos Hyde pick look even more crucial now in retrospect.

Safe to say Kendall def has a spot on this team next year.

It was worth taking a risk on Lattimore with the bevy of picks we had and the few holes at the time of that draft. Just a shame it's not looking like we're gonna reap the rewards of taking a flier on Lattimore.

Last edited:
Damn... Really wanted to see what Lattimore has, but dude knows whats best for him...

That crabtree throw to the endzone was a TD, i have no idea how they didnt overturn that, blows my mind... And of course the Kap run... and the Safety.....

on the bright side, homie @jumpmanfromthebay told me they were having 50% off Elite authentics at the levis stadium team store and picked up a home Bowman while i was there :pimp:

This season is going down hill fast, still got 8 games but ****, its almost do or die from here on out. Either seattle or us aint making the playoffs, i dont see AZ missing it, hope im wrong

kap's ***** *** needs to be quit those snide comments at the podium. HOMIE, NEWS FLASH: YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE THAT.

and god damnit, harbaugh's loyalty to g-ro is killing this team and its going to cost him his job.

who the hell calls a qb sneak at the goal line with a rookie center making his NFL debut?

Last edited:

kap's ***** *** needs to be quit those snide comments at the podium. HOMIE, NEWS FLASH: YOU AINT GOOD ENOUGH TO ACT LIKE THAT.

and god damnit, harbaugh's loyalty to g-ro is killing this team and its going to cost him his job.

who the hell calls a qb sneak at the goal line with a rookie center making his NFL debut?
what did he say at the podium?  i didn't catch it.    this is an unacceptable *** loss though.    they gotta at the very least split the next two road games. 

the saints have to be licking their chops for next sunday in the dome though.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/K...the-Line/9334adbc-9f75-400a-bfd1-6f55bb49a095

the way he responds to maiocco's question, rolls his eyes and responds with that **** boy attitude

i cant stand this dudes demeanor any longer. he aint good enough to act the way he does.

maybe he should spend less time putting stupid *** swirls in his hair and more time learning how to properly throw a football with touch and reading defenses.

Last edited:
Those RedZone play calls were pretty bad. They Roll out looked terrible from the start. Idk why they didn't just give it Gore and pound it in.

We were 6-4 at one point last year so I'm not willing to say this season is over like some. We've had some very tough losses and although we haven't looked great in them, we we're in position to win each (obviously excluding the Denver one).

Hoping we can get Aldon back for next weeks game because we sure do need him, same goes for Willis.

While I think it's safe to say the Cards will have a Playoff spot this year, both them and the Seahawks schedules are no cake walk (Eagles losing Foles and Sanchez taking over hopefully means they will struggle, not to mention Weeden in there for the Cowboys/we have tiebreakers on both). We are 1 game out of a Playoff spot, keep that faith :pimp:

Last edited:
 Playoff hopes are still alive, but the difference this year is we're fighting with Seattle(5-3), Dallas(6-3) and Green Bay(5-3) for that second wild card spot. AZ is running away with the division. The NO game weekend will likely have playoff implications down the line.

Last edited:
Willis, Bowman, and Smith aren't fixing the O-Line woes. What I'm hoping we do get from them is forced turnovers for better field position.

After watching that Kap presser I didn't see or feel any snide remarks. What I saw was a guy who is pissed because he knows this game was handed to STL on a silver platter. Regardless, he's got to make better throws and decisions than what we've seen because it has been mediocre.

always have a shot at the playoffs..3 games back of the cards, i still feel like we can take this division.

beat the cards and seahawks at home..i strongly feel like we match up even better this year with the seahawks than we did last season, given their slight decline on offense. i can see us going to clink and stealing one. this season is far from done. but damn it, it's frustrating as hell to see this offense stall like this

our line is horrid. alex boone has been horrible and joe staley got his *** handed to him today by quinn.

Yea kaeps character is really questionable. ***** boy is a perfect name for him

Havent 2/3rd of our wins this year been a struggle?

Its just pathetic

Man, I looked at the schedule coming off te bye and was excited. I thought maybe only one more loss for the year but I sure as hell didn't think it was gonna be this game.

Going to be crazy if both the us and seattle dont make the playoffs. all this build up and anticipation for nothing. 

AZ's defense is solid, but their offense is what impresses me. they have sooo many explosive weapons. john brown was a ridiculously good draft pick. this dude and michael floyd are going to be a problem in the NFC west for a looooong time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom