:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not too sure what to do fellas. My father in law and their friends are throwing a Super Bowl party. They’re all Niner fans and there will be around 10-15 people there all of whom I’m pretty close to. My wife wants to go and I’m sure it’ll be fun but I kinda want to stay home and watch it with my mom (mom lives with us) who’s also a huge Niner fan. I’d feel real guilty leaving my mom here to watch the game alone, especially when she had mentioned getting wings and food for the game. What would you guys do? I kinda already know the answer but what would you guys do? My wife would probably still go to the party even if I stay lol.
M.O.E. moms over everything!

Tomorrow is promised for no one. make momma feel good and important. watch with moms! 🙌🏼

Tomorrow is for all my Niner NT fam that were here through the tough years from the last decade. The posters who stuck around here after Kyle Williams muffed the punt in the 2012 NFCC and Richard Sherman ripped out our hearts and made a mockery of our team twice on the national stage with the tip and the turkey leg. Back when the news broke that the 49ers wanted to trade away the head coach that had took them to three straight NFCCs and a Superbowl. Back when the 49ers were the most dysfunctional organization, 3/4 of the team was arrested or retired, and we became the laughing stock of the NFL. The ones that endured the dark years of Jim Tomsula, Chip Kelly, and banners calling to fire Trent Baalke and sell the team were flown over an empty Levi's Stadium on a weekly basis. The ones who showed their faces through yearly multi-game losing streaks and kept the faith year in and year out when there was no light at the end of the tunnel.

We embody this still faithful ****. Enjoy it, fam. I love yall!!

Last edited:
Sleeping in it IDC.

1DF83E3B-EBD6-4568-A3AE-ECA32570821D.jpeg

Welp it’s midnight aka Game day fellas. Bout to hit the hay. What ya starting ya day with once ya wake up? I have no idea what to do.

I have a dream....

KC starts out fast and races out to an early lead (contrary to their 2 playoff games where they came back from behind)..

Mahomes looks spectacular, and KC up 17-7 midway in the 2nd qtr.

But Jimmy ends the half with a good drive, although Niners' defense is still trying to find its rhythm, SF only down 17-14 at the half. Deebo got 1 score, Juice got the other.

Shanny and Saleh make key 2nd half adjustments, and the 49ers D starts to find its groove.

SF's vaunted defensive line begins to make plays and they sack Mahomes a couple times.

With Mahomes beginning to look human, Jimmy G starts to shine.

And yes, Deebo scores again.

SF scores 3x in the 3rd qtr, the defense holds the Chiefs to 0 pts in the quarter, and SF is up two scores, 31-17 going to the 4th.

By the time the final qtr is halfway done, the 49ers are ahead 38-20, and the Chiefs begin to realize they're no match for the 49ers.

A key turnover or huge special teams play goes the 49ers' way, which allows SF to put an exclamation point.

KC manages to score a late Mahomes TD run plus 2-pt conversion to make it interesting, 38-28...

KC's defense could never find a way to contain Jimmy G who, by this time, is looking more like Mahomes than Mahomes himself lol.

SuperStar Jimmy, as Stephen A will inevitably call him, throws another TD, this time to Kittle, and the crowd goes wild.

By the 2-minute warning, the game's already decided.

The final score: SF 45, KC 28

Jimmy throws for 4 TD (Deebo 2x, Kittle, and Juice). Mahomes passes for 2 TDs, runs for 1. But he wasn't the same Mahomes.

Mostert runs for a score. Defense/Special Teams scores a TD.

In the end, the 49ers balance and playcalling brilliance is just too much for KC to overcome.

Jimmy G is your Super Bowl MVP.

Last edited:
Not too sure what to do fellas. My father in law and their friends are throwing a Super Bowl party. They’re all Niner fans and there will be around 10-15 people there all of whom I’m pretty close to. My wife wants to go and I’m sure it’ll be fun but I kinda want to stay home and watch it with my mom (mom lives with us) who’s also a huge Niner fan. I’d feel real guilty leaving my mom here to watch the game alone, especially when she had mentioned getting wings and food for the game. What would you guys do? I kinda already know the answer but what would you guys do? My wife would probably still go to the party even if I stay lol.

Does moms wanna mob with you to the party?

if not, stay back and watch it with her. If anyone gives you **** ehh *shrugs*

NT23, IMO, stay with Moms. One of my best friends is throwing a SB party as well, but I'm going to my parent's house to watch it with my dad. After all, he's the one that birthed me into this die-hard 49er ****. And as we've been reminded lately, future ain't promised.

Back
Top Bottom