:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sleeping in it IDC.

1DF83E3B-EBD6-4568-A3AE-ECA32570821D.jpeg

i love this lol.

game day y’all. long day awaiting the game, for us. can’t imagine how the players feel.

breakfast, team meeting, sit around and do absolutely nothing for most of the day. hope the fellas soak it all in, come in hungry and GET AFTER MAHOMES ***!!!

Gameday .Play how they been playing and the results stay the same. Win or lose we’ll be here. Niner fam lets get it. Its been a ride all year. Just glad to see the niners out there playing today given the last couple of years. Everyone enjoy the game.

when you’re playing in a game as big as the one today, ammunition isn’t needed — but this won’t hurt, as far as ammo needed goes.

0A7B5511-F35B-4894-92B5-EAA1A5550BD4.jpeg

I’m not bothered by what wife beaters and kid beaters have to say. When hill goes across the middle and he sees Tartt rolling down on him, we’ll see if he is bout that action.

Let’s knock off all that 2Peat talk fellas tomorrow’s not promised.

Let’s get it today. Man just que the Pat Willis video.

Lets get that dub ya! And lets see them superbowl niner fits ya rolling with today!

I’ve been a niner fan all my life, however I haven’t experienced a SB victory I could remember (was only 3 back in 94’) As a fan, all I hoped for is to see the Niners to win a SB I can remember. I hope that comes to fruition today.
Let’s get that W and become the best in the world.

I’ve been a niner fan all my life, however I haven’t experienced a SB victory I could remember (was only 3 back in 94’) As a fan, all I hoped for is to see the Niners to win a SB I can remember. I hope that comes to fruition today.
I was 2, pops took me to the parade as a baby back in the day.

TONIGHT IS OUR TIME FAM.

I’m only 27 so while i was alive for the 94 SB, i obviously was too young to care. By the end of today we will be talking about 49ers as the champs .
Not sure what I’m wearing today, was gonna go with an all black them with my black jacket, jeans bred 11s and the black red 49er Sb jersey but my Jersey never came in time from Nike, they delayed it until Monday smh even paid for overnight shipping weeks ago. Was gonna be a black theme for the KC chiefs funeral.

Need another Shanahan and Saleh masterpiece. I have no doubt the players can execute whatever is needed to the T.

when you’re playing in a game as big as the one today, ammunition isn’t needed — but this won’t hurt, as far as ammo needed goes.

0A7B5511-F35B-4894-92B5-EAA1A5550BD4.jpeg
Tyreke been talkin all week. He also said nobody on the Niners can catch him.

Yeah, Hill the fastest. But what he gonna do when he gets lit up in the middle of the field by Tartt lol

Hill gonna look like minced garlic when this thing is over.

Let today be your moment my friend

My fellow Faithful,

It's been one helluva season riding the golden wave wit y'all this year.

Today is our culmination

And I dont know if it's just me but I have noticed very very few publicity on my guy Deebo Samuel.

Flying under the radar perhaps?

I know the Chiefs ain't sleepin on him.

Deebo is set up to have a HUGE game.

Maybe not Jerry Rice type Super Bowl numbers. But over 120 yards, a ton of YAC YAC (Bang!Bang!!)....and like 2 scores.

It's primed to happen boys.

See it.

Believe in it.

Kill it.

Do it the Way of the Mamba.

Forty F***** Niners For Life. LFG!!@@$%^&%@!!!!@@!!##$$

Last edited:
Today is our day, fellas. Savor it. Spend it with those you care about.
Im wearing the same thing I’ve worn every game day since week 17. Ready to go wash my car and get a few more things from the store. They’re all closing at 4.

Back
Top Bottom