:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
breshad perriman reminds me of TO coming out college. dude raw is hell, but he has all the physical gifts you want in a receiver.

is breshad a legit 6'3????? 
nerd.gif
 he looks big as hell on tape, but i thought he was a little shorter.

Last edited:
Yes, and the silver and red can be an alternate since the 49ers have used that in the 50s and 60s. It's apart of this teams history, I don't know what part of that is too hard for you to understand. Whether or not silver and red represent the gold rush in 1849 is besides the point. We have used the colors in the past so they can qualify as alternates. Did I simplify it enough for you to understand?

Last edited:
Those silver and red uniforms are dope; however, we wouldn't be able to alter our helmets due to the rules, so it would look like ****.

Those silver and red uniforms are dope; however, we wouldn't be able to alter our helmets due to the rules, so it would look like ****.

What are the rules?

Don't the Steelers alter their helmets for those ugly throwbacks? Cowboys also have the white helmet they use.

What are the rules?

Don't the Steelers alter their helmets for those ugly throwbacks? Cowboys also have the white helmet they use.

Nah, not anymore.

Go look back at the Cowboys thanksgiving game from this past season, they didn't wear their throwbacks.

Basically due to safety regulations, only 1 set of helmets for every team gets approved to be worn for entire season so that obviously doesn't allow teams to wear true throwback uniforms since their helmets wouldn't be able to match the uniforms.

Lot of teams have elected to not wear retro's as a result of this dumb rule or if you look at the Washington RG3's for example, they'll wear the retro uniforms but non-matching helmet.

Last edited:
Yup. This WR class is pretty damn good. We need to strike while the getting is good.

I don't agree about the quality in this draft but if they didnt strike last yr in that pool no sense in striking early in this one. There's a few good ones in here tho I dont think I'm on the perriman bus like some of yall. I was actually kinda stunned when I saw kipers mock. From the games I watched he's has upside and size and can run but he disappeared a lot and that was with Bortles throwing him the ball. I wouldn't mind him in the 2nd/3rd but mid 1st? A lil too sweet for my blood. Danny shelton woukd be nice but I doubt he falls to us. If not I'll take Arik.

On my phone so I can't post it but apparently KNBR has posted a 30 minute interview conducted by Tim Kawakami with Jim Harbaugh and he opens up a little about his dismissal.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/13/8036541/jim-harbaugh-49ers-fired-jed-york-michigan

"I didn't leave the 49ers. The 49ers hierarchy left me," Harbaugh said during the 30-minute interview. He said that he didn't want to put the 49ers in a bad spot, which is why the parting of ways was technically mutual. He also went on to confirm that he was told that he would be let go at the end of the season following a loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 15.

The other big shocker of the interview is that Harbaugh said that he didn't consider coaching for any other NFL teams, despite reports of multiple organizations being after his services following his ousting. "That was it, I was going to Michigan," he said.

Last edited:
I'm glad Jim is able to keep it real like that. No lie, I'm surprised he actually allowed Kawakami interview him! That dude is the most hated Bay Area writer on Twitter. LOL.

jed York needs to catch that fade.

I'll take one for the entire empire.>:

They keep trying to associate themselves with how great the franchise is when York and baalke haven't done squat themselves. Paraag is the one who backstabbed bill Walsh and the Santa clara 49ers throw his name out saying they want a guy like him? Lol what a mess this organization has become. They want to be like the old San feanciso 49ers in their glory days but they move the team as far as the could from frisco. And tomsula is also a snake himself.

Back
Top Bottom