:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
None of this will matter if Jimmy T gets this team back to winning.

Combine is in a couple days. 
pimp.gif

Jimmy T bout to prove the haters wrong just like Kaep did [emoji]128064[/emoji]........

Nt srs. Whats done is done, Let's see what tomsula can do with this team and draft.

Harbaugh played this so well.
Almost better than Brian Murphy's interview with Jed.
I honestly hope you guys do well this season and play great host for the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
I was never a big Crabtree fan because of disposition, but he was never the same athlete after those injuries. Dude was a monster in college. He has zero explosiveness now, and hes only 27
mean.gif

Last edited:

I was never a big Crabtree fan because of disposition, but he was never the same athlete after those injuries. Dude was a monster in college. He has zero explosiveness now, and hes only 27
mean.gif
Crabs showed flashes of potential 

but he just never seemed like he wanted to be in SF, even when we were winning. 

Look at the crap he did in Dallas, last season... No other player would wear the home team's colors for "charity" 

the dude could've auctioned off any game worn pair of shoes for charity, he is showing that he wants to join the cowboys after free agency 

Also it's my honest opinion that Crabtree singlehandedly dismantled this team by reporting the "players don't like harbaugh" bs to deion 

I'm telling you him and deion are some snakes 

everyone wants to blame jed york, but don't forget how the whole rift started... it started with deion reporting that bull **** 

And his lazy *** route running/effort in the NFC champ game in Seattle was the reason why Sherman picked it off. 

Last edited:
Crabtree might be a good #2 or great in the slot. But for the 49ers it is best if they went their seperate ways. Cant over pay for potential.

Let some other team overpay for Crab. I think there's going to be a big drop off for you guys with Harbaugh leaving. Hopefully i'm wrong cause I want to see all the NFCW teams flourish

crabs' jordan game will always be appreciated

i've always been a fan of the dude, despite him being a selfish-me-first diva. against teams not named seattle, dude gets out of his breaks real well, can get separation, and has always had good hands. when alex smith was flourishing and kaep was beginning, it seemed like he always had knack of being at the right place on 3rd downs.

however, i'm convinced that not many receivers with multiple foot, leg, and knee injuries that he's sustained will have the burst to get past a physical secondary like the seahawks or cardinals. time to let that man walk (if he's still even capable of standing)

i'm ready to see QP and Bruce take over this WR core

tomsula must be the next belichick

And with that said, we're onto Cincinatti.

This **** is getting old. It is what it is. If you're not happy with what happened do what I am doing and don't spend a ******* penny at Levi's.

Last edited:
For real, I dont wanna talk about or hear about what could have happened if we had another HC or what happened between Harbaugh and the FO. Time to look onto the future, we got talent and a GM that can draft well.

And with that said, we're onto Cincinatti.

funny how he said that right after the pats were coming off an ugly loss to the chiefs and a week prior, an ugly win against the raiders...and then his team reels off, what, 4 or 5 straight wins?

Back
Top Bottom