:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Said it a million times on here: DGB ain't getting passed Trent. I can see Trent absolutely infatuated with this guy. This will be the easiest draft selection to predict of all the drafts Trent has administered. Seal it up, put it away and throw away the key because this one is a lock.

Definitely makes sense with all the points you've made.

Just waiting on draft day for Trent to troll us with "With the 15th pick, the 49ers select Melvin Gordon..." :lol:

Edit: Flashback to last year, that was classic when in this thread we were joking about "watch Baalke take Carlos Hyde in the 2nd round" or something like that and it ended up happening :rofl:

But joking aside, drafting BPA regardless of how "odd' the pick may seem given the "depth" at a spot we thought was set; has seemed to save this roster multiple times the last few seasons.

Last edited:
Niners making a run at Percy Harvin? I don't know how I feel about that.

Percy signed a 1yr with the Bills earlier today. Don't know how I would have felt about that either, even though I'm a Gator. Too much of a headache, let alone what his market value is.

Niners making a run at Percy Harvin? I don't know how I feel about that.

Percy signed a 1yr with the Bills earlier today. Don't know how I would have felt about that either, even though I'm a Gator. Too much of a headache, let alone what his market value is.

What you did... It has been observed.

Anything else happen with the Bush talks?

any word on if Jonathan martin is still on this team?? I'm crossing my fingers that i never see this guy donning a red and gold jersey ever. dude's so terrible he'd let free agency get past him

fellas, call me a homer, call me a moron, call me overzealous, call me biased...but after reading and watching a bunch of **** on torrey smith instead of working, i'm thoroughly convinced that our passing game is going to make a comeback this season. We've all said that we needed a burner who could stretch the field and get past a physical secondary, and this dude was probably the best FA for that purpose. Route running is still about as good as kaep's clock management, but his speed makes up for that. idk how many videos I've watched where after just 3-4 steps, he had the defender out of position and trying to make up ground.

I feel bad for that dude Patrick Peterson. cuzz is probably sweatin hard at the thought of covering Smith one week and then matchin up with Jimmy Graham the next

I am a big proponent of the Torrey signing. He's the piece we've been missing for a long time.

draft needs to be moved up. This wait sucks.

Last edited:
Drafting DGB would be a wise move for trent. Quan here for 1 more year, have DGB wait and learn from Quan.

Ninets would be set. Deep threat torrey and physical DGB

Although i love the smith move, a lot of factors come into play ...

Will anthony davis be healthy?
Will joe staley come back to form?
Will el guapo be able to pickup a blitz ?
Who will be our TE that the other defenders need to worry about too?

With that said the draft :pimp: cant wait

**** i dont want shareece wright. id rather head into the preseason with T Brock, Dontae Johnson, Kenneth Acker, Keith Reiser, Leon McFadden and some rookies. or re-sign cook.

Last edited:
If DGB is really indeed Trents target, I can see Trent flipping the #15 pick for more picks and picking DGB later in the first or early second.

yall seen this? their plan appears pretty thought out lol.

the "Own with Class" t-shirt is CLASSIC 
roll.gif

Last edited:
@Rotoworld_FB: Michael Crabtree uninterested in 49ers return”

John Middlekauff‏@JohnMiddlekauff

"Every NFL exec I ask about Crabtree the 1st thing they bring up is his poor reputation. Teams are very lukewarm on him."

"Every NFL exec I ask about Crabtree the 1st thing they bring up is his poor reputation. Teams are very lukewarm on him."

Sherman really laid the casket for mediocre.

Update: Was. and SD in play for Crabs

Back
Top Bottom