:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My man Reggie!!!

I knew after Spiller was gone, we'd get him... Hes going to rock Gore's #?
mad.gif
frown.gif

He better not b

Yeah you know I've never hated Bush. I'm lowkey stoked he's in the bay. Gonna sell jersey's for sure.

Also, anyone else kinda feel weird about football now...like if we win the super bowl I just don't think I'll be that happy. Cool quest for 6 finally happens.

But it would just feel dirty to me without Gore and P. Willly. It's sunk in for me that a ring without those guys would just feel insulting by proxy.

Well Jimmie Ward got #25 so unless he buys it he can potentially rock #21 like he did in Detroit :lol:

Anyone know contract details?

POST FA MOCK 

1.) Danny Shelton NT 6'2 340lbs

With his thick frame and powerful upper body, Shelton has moments where he can dominate at the point of attack. He was forced to chase sideline to sideline due to the nature of Pac-12 offenses, but when he faced downhill competition like Stanford, he stepped up. Shelton is an above average interior pass rusher for a man his size thanks to his surprising athleticism. He is a fit in a two-gap scheme and could benefit from playing fewer snaps than he was forced to play at Washington.
HUSKIES BACK-TO-BACK

2.) Marcus Peters CB 6'0 197lbs

Talented cover cornerback with size, ball skills and the confidence NFL teams are looking for, but lacks the necessary discipline and maturity on the field and in practice. Peters has raw talent, but is far from a polished cornerback, and that is without taking the character concerns into consideration.
3.) Breshad Perriman 6'2 212lbs

Rare combination of size, top-end speed and suddenness that can be found in some of the best receivers in the game. His routes are sloppy and a work in progress, but his hands keep him out of the top tier of receivers. His drops will drive teams crazy, but his physical traits and ability to hit the big play should warrant early round consideration.
4.) (traded to DEN)

4/5.) David Cobb RB 5'11 230lbs

Cobb's YouTube highlights might bore you, but he's custom-made for physical running teams. He has one-cut traits and can play in a gap scheme. Adjusting his style to the speed of the NFL game might take some time, but Cobb's downhill, run-finishing style fits what running games are becoming again and he has a shot to be more than just a complementary back.
6.) Ladarius Gunter CB 6'1 202

Has the desired size, length and playmaking qualities to be a starting cornerback but his perceived lack of play speed and inconsistency in man coverage could cause teams to peg him as a zone corner, which might drop him by a round.
7.)  Kyle Emanuel OLB 6'3 255

Small-school prospects often come with inflated statistics, but Emanuel's tape shows a combination of motor and skill that should be respected inside NFL buildings once he's studied closely. Emanuel has the leverage and hips to get under tackles and turn the corner, but his explosion off the snap will be tested. With his foot quickness and surprising lateral agility, there might be defensive coordinators willing to give him a shot as a 4-3 SAM linebacker.
7.) (traded to IND)

53-man roster:

QB: Colin Kaepernick, Blaine Gabbert

OL: Joe Staley, Brandon Thomas, Daniel Kilgore, Alex Boone, Anthony Davis, Marcus Martin, Erik Pears
WR: Anquan Boldin, Torrey Smith, Quinton Patton, Bruce Ellington, Breshad Perriman, Jerome Simpson/Trindon Holliday

RB: Carlos Hyde, Reggie Bush, Kendall Hunter, David Cobb

FB: Bruce Miller, Trey Millard

TE: Vernon Davis, Vance MacDonald, Derek Carrier, Garrett Celek

DL: Justin Smith*, Darnell Dockett, Danny Shelton, Tank Carradine, Tony Jerod Eddie, Quinton Dial, Ian Williams, Glenn Dorsey

LB: Navorro Bowman, Aldon Smith, Ahmad Brooks, Chris Borland, Aaron Lynch,  Michael Wilhoite, Kyle Emmanuel

CB: Tramaine Brock, Dontae Johnson, Marcus Peters, Keith Reaser, Kenneth Acker, Ladarius Gunter
S: Eric Reid, Antoine Bethea, Jimmie Ward, LJ McCray, Craig Dahl
K: Big Money Phil Dawson
P: Andy Lee
LS: Kyle Nelson

starters in bold

* pending retirement

if they're missing they either got released or traded.

Last edited:
@Rotoworld_FB

:
Michael Crabtree uninterested in 49ers return

John Middlekauff
@JohnMiddlekauff

"Every NFL exec I ask about Crabtree the 1st thing they bring up is his poor reputation. Teams are very lukewarm on him."

"Every NFL exec I ask about Crabtree the 1st thing they bring up is his poor reputation. Teams are very lukewarm on him."

Sherman really laid the casket for mediocre.

Update: Was. and SD in play for Crabs

Al Davis wins.

@Rotoworld_FB

Michael Crabtree uninterested in 49ers return

John Middlekauff
‏@JohnMiddlekauff

Sherman really laid the casket for mediocre.

Update: Was. and SD in play for Crabs

Al Davis wins.
because darrius heyward bey was so good mirite?!?!

because darrius heyward bey was so good mirite?!?!

No. Because Al saw Crabtree for who he really was.
DHB couldn't catch a ball with his hands. We all know that.
I hope Crabtree does well wherever he goes and gets that separation worked out. He runs great routes.

Last edited:
Yeah you know I've never hated Bush. I'm lowkey stoked he's in the bay. Gonna sell jersey's for sure.

Also, anyone else kinda feel weird about football now...like if we win the super bowl I just don't think I'll be that happy. Cool quest for 6 finally happens.

But it would just feel dirty to me without Gore and P. Willly. It's sunk in for me that a ring without those guys would just feel insulting by proxy.

Nope. I kind of felt that way about the giants win they won in 2010 with bonds never getting one but it goes away after 15 minutes lol

I still wish bonds got the ring as well.

But welcome reggie bush! Wanted him so bad in 2006 lol

not sure how i feel about bush, so - so.

not really expecting much out of him, hope he's used in many different ways.

I'm at a complete loss at this Wright signing.  It's evident this will turn into a perpetual disaster week after week.

Also, I think we should have thrown that 1 yr, $5 million at Fairley for D-line depth.  If anything, to prevent from St. Louis from adding to their huge strength.  

We gave him $5mil? :wow: :wow:

I was gonna say he would be this years version of Chris Cook... But I don't think Cook got anything near $5 mil

Chris Cook is back.  
sick.gif

And Wright got 1 yr, $3 with another million in incentives.

I was talking about matching Fairley's contract year for  year and dollar for dollar. 

Back
Top Bottom