:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
mean.gif
when it rains...
this is way past pouring. it's starting to not even make sense.

did they release new info only to the players about concussions or other football related injury?

no one wants to play for our front office or tomsula, can't be convinced otherwise

I appreciate the "next man up" idea.....but at some point that **** just stops working. I am getting awfully tired of it, and at some point it starts to hurt.

And that point was weeks ago.

Did this team sell it's soul to the devil for that power outage during the Super Bowl?

I'd be okay with all this BS if we had won that game.  Unfortunately that was a heartbreaker and everything else since has followed suit. 
the only explanation

that sb would have sustained me for another 10 years...

it was a good just a month ago...

to think this was the 49ers deepest position, now might be biggest need. 

Cant blame Borland, he knows its more than a game.

What the hell? Did willis tell him something that scared him senseless???

Why you even enter the nfl if you gonna pull this ****??? :x

Blown

I'm on the east coast and my birthday will be in an hour and a half on the 17th. Bummed out

God damnit ****

Last edited:
Yep, how can you enjoy the wealth accumulated throughout a career when you going crazy or can barley walk. 

Just checked the remaining free agents at ILB. Rolando McClain, Brandon Spikes, and Mason Foster are the top remaining :x

...let the poop fall...

But like I said, I just think a shift in professional sports preference is coming.

York gonna relocate the team to Boca Raton.

Last edited:
Just keep this in mind. A lot of players starting to get worried about concussions and injuries. Eric Reid has had his share of concussions in 2 years. I hope it doesn't happen but if he retires I wouldn't be surprised

Just keep this in mind. A lot of players starting to get worried about concussions and injuries. Eric Reid has had his share of concussions in 2 years. I hope it doesn't happen but if he retires I wouldn't be surprised

He's already contemplated it this offseason 3 concussions in 1 season that's not good

Back
Top Bottom