:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CQLwMVHUcAAtRiw.png

Kap will be back. I know he is in a slump, but what i dont get is why is he getting all this heat. Not only from 49ers fans, but also the media. Saying "he sucks now", "we should move on" "Kap is a bust." Yada yada.

I know he is doing bad but this is not the end of the road, it cant be. Colin is the person to come back. Let me just say this, not to compare 49ers situation with theirs, but there is a QB in the NFL "future of the NFL" who statistically is doing worse than Kap. That team was an easy super bowl pick. But i dont see them being talked about as being doomed. Why always the 49ers. 

Well be alright, lets get this win from the Packers.
#ForeverFaithful

unless this team decides to go in a different direction, kaep is my qb. give that man some semblance of an offensive line and he can produce.

I'm a cal bear grad, and goff is the goods, but I ain't on the goff over kaep train. plus, bears probably tanking for him already :lol:

I know we got our *** kicked Week 2 but Kap still played pretty well in predictable passing plays, this fan base and the media need to calm the **** down. Last week was awful don't get me wrong but this **** is almost laughable.

I'm riding with Kap as long as he is our QB

@MaioccoCSN 18 minutes ago

#49ers RB Reggie Bush takes part in full practice, on pace to play Sunday vs. Packers. TE Vernon Davis (knee) did not practice.

Really want to see Reggie out there, sure we crack some jokes about him not being able to stay healthy but when he's out there he is definitely a threat

Damn, Los had 160+ of his rushing yards Week 1... Then 94 within the last 2 games :smh:

Thought dude was gonna go for 1500+ this year :lol:

I know we got our *** kicked Week 2 but Kap still played pretty well in predictable passing plays, this fan base and the media need to calm the **** down. Last week was awful don't get me wrong but this **** is almost laughable.

I'm riding with Kap as long as he is our QB

#ForeverFaithful

bruce ellington and bush full participants in practice...music to my ears

can we finally see a WR set with Torrey and Bruce lined up on the same side??

We've had Torrey for 3 straight games and haven't utilized him... 2 of those games were blow outs and we still didn't use him

:smh: :smh:

One thing we can be assured of this Sunday: GB will use a lot of soft zone coverages. Dom Caper's defenses have always been predicated on zone coverages and zone is ideal to combat running QBs.

I know he had the worst game of his career last week, but I expect him to bounce back. Kap eats against soft zone coverages, and he'll be playing at home with the empire behind him. I expect a good game out of him.

Someone has to step up on the line, and who better than the rookie Armstead? I want to see him out there playing heavy snaps.

Last edited:
Tomsula doesn't seem too fond of making personnel adjustments. That leads me to believe Armstead won't get the snaps we want to see out of our top pick. No offensive line changes either.

Karma for that cheap shot on Hyde week 2.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/13790581/steve-smith-baltimore-ravens-injures-lower-back

Get him Steve :rofl:

Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Steve Smith Sr. was angry after Thursday night's game, accusing Pittsburgh Steelers safety and former teammate Mike Mitchell of spearing him in his lower back and saying Mitchell is on his "lifetime hit list."

However, a replay showed inside linebacker Lawrence Timmons hit Smith in the lower back with his helmet. Mitchell was not involved in the play late in the third quarter.

Smith suffered a lower back contusion on the hit and was unable to play the rest of the game. Despite losing Smith, the Ravens pulled out a 23-20 overtime win over Pittsburgh for the team's first victory of the season.

"I got speared in my back by an ex-teammate," said Smith, who played with Mitchell for Carolina in the 2013 season. "I kinda know his character and who he is. After he hit me, he said, 'How do you like that?'"

Smith added, "The best thing I could do without threatening him and saying, 'I will assault him when I see him' is I will say, 'I look forward to playing him again, and he's on my lifetime hit list.'"

it wasnt even mitchell doe :lol:

anyways itll be a blessing in disguise if vernon doesnt suit up

man, i cant even fairly criticize kap with how atrocious the line was last year and is this year. 

its amazing how different he looks when he gets time. drops back, goes through his progressions, feels the pressure, rolls out and hits boldin on the run. beautiful.

Last edited:
I'm ready for Sunday [emoji]128526[/emoji] ... Kinda [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I think I read Kaep is one of the worst passers when he gets pressured. They need to fix that whole right side and give the young guys a chance. I want to the Kaep that played against CHI, GB, NE

i cant stand vernon more than any player on this team. dude is such a phony. he tries so hard to be an intellectual when he's being interviewed, but it comes off as posturing. 
laugh.gif

if i were trent, i would start dangling vernon out there just to see if you can get a pick in return. either way, we'll get somethinng via comp pick when he signs elsewhere.

i feel bad for corey lemonier. dude works his butt off, but he just sucks and can't help it.

Last edited:
Yea lemonair looks like a great player but cant preform. Same thing for nick moody. Sucks cause you can tell they but in them hard hours, and that cant help them. They just arent good.

Lets get this W.

Davis is straight awful. The worst part about it is the waste of tallent. He's got this God given gift and he's soft as ****. He just looks scared out there.

chancellor straight took his soul with those hits :lol:

man, i cant even fairly criticize kap with how atrocious the line was last year and is this year. 

its amazing how different he looks when he gets time. drops back, goes through his progressions, feels the pressure, rolls out and hits boldin on the run. beautiful.

it's absurd how many players that ball zipped by/thru on its way to anquan

kaep's 40 yard strike to anquan right over the hands of the seahawks CB in the nfccg > alex smith to vd for "the catch 3"

Just read that Vernon is doubtful for Sunday and Bush said hes expecting to play.

Back
Top Bottom