:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm paraphrasing, but he said something along the lines of, "you shouldn't make that throw" or "that was a bad decision".

He's right, tho.

Last edited:
I agree, Kaps been in the league long enough to know that though...

Alex Smith 3/22 on 3rd Downs this season... Sound familiar? :lol:

Alex Smith 3/22 on 3rd Downs this season... Sound familiar?
laugh.gif
That 3rd and long that Kap went to his checkdown in the flat that resulted in 3 yards. Almost flipped over my boy's dining table on that ****.

Alex Smith 3/22 on 3rd Downs this season... Sound familiar? :lol:

That 3rd and long that Kap went to his checkdown in the flat that resulted in 3 yards. Almost flipped over my boy's dining table on that ****.

you ain't never lie.

when i saw that ****, i was livid. like how you do a short dump off to boldin for a gain of 2? i don't even.
*especially when he was in no position to try and get some YAC

Last edited:
you ain't never lie.

when i saw that ****, i was livid. like how you do a short dump off to boldin for a gain of 2? i don't even.
bruh wtf for real

come on, kap. you acting like a real dumb, scary *** ***** right now. 

boldin should have gone to kap like

Last edited:
Maybe his arm will be sore from throwing all those TDs and the short week 
happy.gif

dom capers doesn't know how to gameplan vs Kap. Hopefully that continues.

Last edited:
never thought i'd care to say this, but i really hope reggie bush is active for this sunday. if kaep is under the amount of pressure alex smith was seeing today, he's gonna need someone to dump it off to in the flat. idc if he has to become captain check down, whatever it takes to get him in rhythm

Maybe his arm will be sore from throwing all those TDs and the short week :D  

dom capers doesn't know how to gameplan vs Kap. Hopefully that continues.

fingers are crossed.

but our defense has been as strong as wet toilet paper. Rodgers against our secondary.... [emoji]128534[/emoji]

I've always had the same thoughts about Rodgers going against us but for whatever reason we like to show up against GB

Now I know this isn't the same team/staff as before but theres no way we play as ****** as we have the past 2 weeks....... right? :smh:

These last two days we saw who we should have drafted, who we got, and who we ended up with. 
tired.gif

gb's front line looked ******* ferocious today. if pears and devey are starting this sunday, game is over before the end of the 1st quarter

and for as terrible as the line is, Kaep does himself no favors by not breaking out of the pocket when it collapses and buying time; dude just sits in there thinking he can strong arm a pass to a WR. on that second pick 6, instead of throwing off his back foot, he could have avoided the pressure and gotten out to his right. i've been a strong Kaep supporter (almost to a fault) since he took over for Alex Smith but damn it, this dude is making it incredibly difficult.

Last edited:
If Kaep has another 2-3 bad games.. I'll bet he's benched by week 8. I've always supported dude but **** that game Sunday was one of the worst Qb performances I've ever seen.

Hope we can keep is close vs Gb

And regarding Goff, dude is THE TRUTH. He's gonna be a very good Qb and go top 3 in the draft at this point

Our defense needs to make a ******* play (maybe two but i know thats asking a lot) as well, yeah Kap didn't look good for one game but you guys calling for his head is somewhat laughable. Did you guys expect him to come into this year looking like Rodgers or Brees? C'mon now..

Our defense needs to make a ******* play (maybe two but i know thats asking a lot) as well, yeah Kap didn't look good for one game but you guys calling for his head is somewhat laughable. Did you guys expect him to come into this year looking like Rodgers or Brees? C'mon now..

:lol: at didn't look good...

He made some of the worst decisions/throws I've ever seen.

How did Tony Jerod Eddie make this roster over Dockett? That dude is horrible. There's no way in hell he should get snaps over Armstead.

Last edited:
Man, the more I watch Armstead, the more he looks like he's going to be a ******* MONSTER. He's only played a few snaps, and he's already racked up pressures and a sack. I usually don't like post-play celebration, especially when we're getting killed, but I felt like he was sending a message to the league to that he's coming ***** and ain't nobody stopping him.

One of the strongest players I've ever seen in a 49er uniform. He blows people the **** back with his heavy hands. The one thing that continues to bug me is how sloooow he is out of his stance at the snap. It's ok to be slow out of your stance if you have an explosive and relentless motor once you're up.

TOO DAMN STRONG. he disengages from #61 like he was toying with him. i love how his upper body is so pliable despite having those long *** arms.

Last edited:
never thought i'd care to say this, but i really hope reggie bush is active for this sunday. if kaep is under the amount of pressure alex smith was seeing today, he's gonna need someone to dump it off to in the flat. idc if he has to become captain check down, whatever it takes to get him in rhythm
Heard on the radio that on average, Alex had 3.09 seconds to throw the ball yesterday....which is good for the 2nd most amount of time that any QB had in week 3.  Not sure if that is verified or not.

If Kap has another game like this ever. I'm willing to admit we would have been better off with Alex Smith.

Dude looked like a rookie.
No shot.  Sorry.

Alex Smith 3/22 on 3rd Downs this season... Sound familiar?
laugh.gif

you ain't never lie.

Whats worse?  That play you are talking about or last night when Alex Smith chose to tuck the ball and run on 4th down when a Hail Mary was called at the end of the half? 
laugh.gif

God man, I just want a QB so ******* bad.  Starting to doubt whether or not Kap will be that guy.  But right now, it is painfully obvious that we have not had a good QB since Jeff Garcia.

Back
Top Bottom