:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
tomsula is worse than singletary. the guy has zero impact on in-game decisions. he literally stands there and does nothing.

Last edited:
if trent gets his hands you, you aint going nowhere. 6'8, 350lbs mountain of a man. 
sick.gif

i think having a pick that high could be a blessing and a curse. i don't know if they would grab an inside LB with the 2nd overall pick. the blessing is that your 2nd round pick is a chance to grab a late-first round talent and so on for 3rd, 4th, etc.

Last edited:
I'm still all about taking QB so I'm all for no.2 pick. I just hope the organization is as well.

Last edited:
i think having a pick that high could be a blessing and a curse. i don't know if they would grab an inside LB with the 2nd overall pick. the blessing is that your 2nd round pick is a chance to grab a late-first round talent and so on for 3rd, 4th, etc.

We could always trade back if the opportunity presents itself in the 1st. I know its highly unlikely to happen though

Jarryd Hayne looked pretty good today. He only carried for 27 yards and received for 20 but his blocking was what really stood out to me. So much for him not being ready for the NFL. 

Gift n a curse if they get #2
If they do they better play it to their advantage and trade that pick to stay in top 10?

(2)chargers vs broncos

(3)browns vs steelers

(1)titans vs colts

red$kins vs cowboys(4)

i expect everyone above to lose, so i think we'll ultimately end up at 5.

Last edited:
(2)chargers vs broncos
(3)browns vs steelers
(1)titans vs colts
red$kins vs cowboys(4)

i expect everyone above to lose, so i think we'll ultimately end up at 5.

I do expect them all to lose but I wouldnt be surprised if one of the titans, cowboys, or chargers pulled an upset.

wow, i did not know bubba paris is mentoring trent brown. that's good to hear. trent brown looked damn good today and has all season. dude just needs to refine his kickslide+mirroring footwork. also, at times he plays with his hips a little too high before the snap. nevertheless, the guy has all the physical attributes you look for in a right tackle.

if we move forward with tiller and brown, the ZBS running goes out the window and back to downhill, power running.

i would be easy if i was AD. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
i think he originally had them to receive advice from paraag and his analytic charts, but now that paraag has been demoted, he has no use for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom