:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
things are lining up perfectly. rams will come in confident with a head full of steam after a big win in seattle, and our guys will be looking forward to their off-season vacation plans. i hope they annihilate us in an embarrassing fashion to round out the season.

Last edited:
the worst coaches in the history of the 49ers have been under the York tenure. i pray that the demotion of paraag was a indication that denise has had enough of this ****.

Last edited:
Is being connected to gambling any worse then the officiating? What I'm asking is do people really believe Eddie or any other owner/player would want to influence the game in a negative way just because they have connections to gambling illegal or legal.Some of the calls by the refs over just the past couple of years have been clearly wrong.They have an opportunity to look at the replay and they still **** it up,yet no one has considered the fact that they could have placed a bet.Even if that seems far fetched with the amount of blown calls that are so egregious the refs should be put on some type of suspension.Theyre calls effect the game far more then any bet that's ever been placed or taken.

Last edited:
i knew we were in trouble today the second i heard eric reid's uninspiring, monotone pre-game speech: "you can tell a lot by looking in a man's eyes..(pause)....let's look them in the eyes today"

miss p-willy so damn much 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Welp, we got one game left, so it's time to start identifying draft prospects that we would love to see on our squad next year.

Every year Baalke drafts a safety and looks for steals via injuries, so I think Karl Joseph would be a lovely fit. I love this guy. peep the physicality.

i got my eye on a couple guys, so i'll start posting them.

Last edited:
i feel you.

paxton lynch scares the **** out of me. plays inferior competition, runs a simple offense, needs some refining to his footwork/mechanics, and his feet are nowhere close to as good as goff's, but he has a big arm with some really nice accuracy and touch on his throws. i also like how he continues to scan downfield in the face of pressure. i feel like baalke would be more inclinced to draft lynch than goff.

jared goff's footwork is special. the guy has a quick release, blazing fast feet with excellent fundamentals and incredible poise. his ability to drop back, maneuver around the pocket under durress, and "ready" his feet to make a fundamentally sound throw in the blink of an eye is special. not many PRO QBs can do it as well as he does. i see so much peyton in goff.

high-level execution from the pocket

very active but controlled feet just like peyton

manning2.gif

IMO this **** isn't even close when I watch them play. goff is on another level.

Last edited:
Mann this team is trash but we do have a couple of solid young pieces.

Stuck between wanting continuity and wanting a whole new coaching staff.

[h2]  [/h2]
[h2]Mike Holmgren reportedly expresses interest in 49ers' head coaching job ... again[/h2]
WIth one game to go in the regular season and the San Francisco 49erssporting a losing record, it's about time for some tasty head coaching rumors. First up, it sounds like former Seattle Seahawks  and Green Bay Packers  head coach Mike Holmgren has expressed interest in the 49ers' head coaching job, according to Robert Klemko of the Monday Morning Quarterback.

Holmgren hasn't exactly been shy about his interest in the 49ers in the past, of course. He's publicly stated his interest in the past and it's no surprise that he's interested again this year, if Klemko's report is accurate.

Holmgren was the 49ers' quarterback coach in the late 80's before he transitioned to offensive coordinator. He left not long after, for the Packers, where he coached them through 1998. Then he joined the Seahawks, as I'm sure you all know, through 2008. A short stint with the Cleveland Browns  put a bow on his career, or maybe not.

With the Packers in 1996, Holmgren won Super Bowl  XXXI and he's still pretty well-respected around the league, even after struggles with the Seahawks late in his career and the disaster that was his tenure as team president of the Cleveland Browns.

Personally, I don't know how I feel about Holmgren. What I do know is that I doubt Jim Tomsula  is going to be fired any time this year. I think Tomsula gets another season, while a coordinator or two gets the boot. The one thing that would give Tomsula a pink slip is if the 49ers are extremely confident in an available candidate and their ability to land him.

Whether or not Holmgren is or can be that guy is totally up in the air.

Last edited:
 Joe Fann  ‏@Joe_Fann  
.@PFF  referred to #49ers  NT @IWilliams95  as, "one of the best players nobody talks about." 3 straight games with at least a +5.0 grade.
we been knowing about Ian williams. we're 10 steps ahead of the football world here in the NT 49er thread

ian williams is ready to dominate this year. i can see it early
give my man his extension 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Could Baalke be on his way out hence why no one has been re-signed and they want the new GM to mold the team how he wants?

that's definitely a possibility. they haven't resigned a single person...

if they fire baalke and keep tomsula omfg

Last edited:
I read somewhere that ian williams told his agent no contract talks until after the season, but ian wants to stay.

If we roll into 2016-17 with Tomsula as the guy leading the men I'm all but done with these guys. This is ridiculous. You have Holmgren damn near begging for the job but you stay with this clown?

I was all for Jim going into the season. Stick a fork in him!

anytime i read something in here i hear it 4 months later in the real world and espn. we dem true fan bois.

now keep getting them Ls 49ers!

hue jackson is putting on a coaching clinic with a backup QB vs denver's vaunted defense

btw mccarron looks pretty damn good

Last edited:
i think the yorks have interviewed hue jackson at least 3 times in the past: 2 times for OC and once for head coach. there's a chance. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom