:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hue has a lot more personality and bravado than singletary. hue is closer to harbaugh than singletary. 
Well what reminds me of Singletary is his no nonsense, get **** done attitude and work ethic for his players. I guess you can make the case for all three of them, with Singletary of course being the least effective.

yeah, i see the correlation there. he definitely has elements of both coaches.

trent has to nail this. can't let him leave that interview without the job.

Trust me when the trade happened people were heated about Monta leaving. But when can you ever trade a guard for a all star center?

But imo the whole Harbaugh era was carried by a bonafide defense. My opinion of course. That super bowl run was definitely carried by our defense, but that's the past.

Where does everyone go to see potential college draft picks, aside from watching them on game day? Would like to watch some, I usually just kee track of the local guys.
only reason i was upset was they were 3 games back from the playoffs playing the kings that night and being a season ticket holder you would hate for your $ going down the toilet like that

Last edited:
im worried about the bengals firing marvin lewis and promoting hue 
mean.gif

so the bengals should win...right? the knock on marvin is that he hasn't won that first game. wel how could they fire him if he wins that first one.

nah, hue is gonna be wearing commuter dockers soon enough.

TO in the HOF finalist.
Glad they recognized greatness. Favorite player growing up.

Last edited:
so the bengals should win...right? the knock on marvin is that he hasn't won that first game. wel how could they fire him if he wins that first one.

nah, hue is gonna be wearing commuter dockers soon enough.

But would you really be surprised though if Bengals lost? They don't exactly have a cake matchup with Steelers so that's what Red was getting at.

TO in the HOF.
Glad they recognized greatness. Favorite player growing up.

He's not officially in yet if I read it correct. He's just now eligible to be voted in. But yea, I agree he should be in.

Dude dominated while he played.

Last edited:
 I think they're just doing their due diligence. Baalke and Chip's football philosophies are strikingly different. I just can't see Baalke being too happy about his defense being gassed by the quick tempo of the offense. We don't even have the offensive line to run Chip's offense.

this dude AD trying to get traded? 

Last edited:
Anyone else think AD needs to shut the **** up? Those concussions really may have taken a toll

CYLD5YZVAAA6W9o.jpg

@BamDavis_ 13 minutes ago
One is a good Coach and one is a Great coach, both ********. They may feel the same about me, that's fair. Either way, we won together.

Hell yea lol

Maybe the plan was to try and get coach a better QB [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom