:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I think they're just doing their due diligence. Baalke and Chip's football philosophies are strikingly different. I just can't see Baalke being too happy about his defense being gassed by the quick tempo of the offense. We don't even have the offensive line to run Chip's offense.

this dude AD trying to get traded?
Dude is bored and doesn't know his limit on social media.

I'm sure if he does decide to come back...He'll be in the doghouse for a minute lol.

my dad is pumped up about the rams moving back to LA. i was born in the late 80's, so I  don't really remember the rivalry. But, to quote his words, "it was **** the rams before it was **** the cowboys!"

Slighty worried if Hue gets the job because he was enamored with Kap in that draft.

Last edited:
Slighty worried if Hue gets the job because he was enamored with Kap in that draft.
Hopefully, he drafts his own guy.

Since Goff will go quick, I hope that guy is Carson Wentz. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
:lol: red I'd be lying if I said my draft hopes weren't easily swayed by your projections. you'd take Wentz over Lynch if both were still available?

laugh.gif
red I'd be lying if I said my draft hopes weren't easily swayed by your projections. you'd take Wentz over Lynch if both were still available?
yes

unless he just goes off tomorrow and at the senior bowl, i expect he'll be there when we pick in the 2nd. he's already years ahead of paxton as far as being pro-ready. the offense they run at NDSU is a pro-style offense. they have him take snaps from under center, reading the field/coverage, pre-snap adjustments, and making NFL throws with accuracy, anticipation and touch. the hype is picking up, tho, so he could rise quick.

i only have 3 knocks:

-he plays at NDSU(which, personally, IDGAF about)

-his footwork during throws can get a little uncoordinated at times(ie not finishing throws by stepping into them), but a coach like Hue can fix this

-sometimes he tends stare down his receiver. definitely can't do that in the NFL, or they will eat you alive.

the guy can make every single NFL throw. he's got a lot to like: big arm, quick release, stands tall in the pocket, consistently makes the right decisions based on the defense in front of him, captain of his team, well-liked guy, etc.

THAT'S OUR GUY! 

Last edited:
Say we do go for Wentz... What do u guys think we draft in the first round? CB? Trade down maybe to get more picks?

We already have a ton. No use in making all those picks when half won't even make the team. Baalke needs to trade to get multiple 3rd rounders.

whoever we get, we have to give him time. its going to take years to build up his program. the only thing you ask for is that we're competitive throughout the process.

harbaugh's situation was an anomoly. we landed an elite head coach with a loaded roster. baalke put the cherry on top with guys like donte hitner, jonathan goodwin, carlos rogers, and aldon smith. it's not going to be that easy this time, especially with a total overhaul of the offense. 

only suggestion i have for hue: don't hitch your wagon to kap.

Last edited:
moreover, does baalke have a few years...

baalke has to draft his *** off and make some impact FA signings this off-season.

Last edited:
btw i really hope we dont switch to a 4-3. although lynchmobb and ian williams would look in good in a 4-3, the rest of our personnel does not fit that scheme. we don't have the LBs, 3-tech, and arik armstead would have no position. we should stick with the 3-4.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom