:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^I think its clean what Kaps deficiencies are, and he will not survive in the NFL alone on his athleticism. Hell he isn't as great of a running QB anymore, and his "dual threat" capabilities is null if he cant air the ball out.

Not saying Gabbert is the guy, but he is a MUCH better stop gap and CHEAPER stop gap than whomever may be the future. Whether the 9ers draft one now or later. The firing of coach and the failure of Kap has set this team back realistically. They just need to right the ship starting now though.

Just two years ago this time dudes were in here arguing for Kap to get an extension and get paid in that 20 million dollar a year range. And here we are now.

He's the 10th highest paid player in the NFL now.

Coughlin will go eagles and i think we'll get Chip

:x

I would not use our pick on Jaylon in the 1st round.

maiocco thinks its chip kelly or dirk koetter

dirk koetter was OC at my alma mater(SFSU). i didn't know a football program ever existed lol. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Lawrence Phillips died.... He missed the block on the blitz that ended Steve Youngs career smh

Last edited:
Just two years ago this time dudes were in here arguing for Kap to get an extension and get paid in that 20 million dollar a year range. And here we are now.

He's the 10th highest paid player in the NFL now.

lmao word, actually 2 years ago yesterday they beat the panthers to get in the nfccg...

Dude had some awful games in the 2013 regular season that had me meh on him, but he seemed like he was a dude that could get hot(or atleast make plays when needed)in the playoffs...

Then the 4th quarter of the nfccg happened.

I did think when he signed that deal that required him to perform that he was make that stride...

Come to find out dude just doesn't have it upstairs, or atleast hasn't figured it out yet :smh:

He still carries himself like a teenage boy. That's the catalyst for the issues my opinion. The good, great, and elite QBs in the league carry themselves much different.

In press conferences is where Kap's bad attitude and temper tantrums are on full display. Then there's the rumors in the locker room that he doesn't do as much film study as his back up Gabbert. Im still on board for a restructured deal and a new offensive philosophy tho because dude is still talented.

Last edited:
THANK YOU

The wide receivers are NOT the problem.
Who showed up? Did you not watch the game? I specifically remember at least 4 throws Kap missed where guys were wide open. The separation is there we've proven it on this thread. You really think the wide receivers are getting shut down every game, against every team? And if his wide receivers are locked down why isn't he checking down? Are they locked up too?

Please tell me how many times Kap is throwing his wide receivers open and/or progressing PAST the intended designed primary target. Please show me examples of hot read being used. And the receivers have nothing to do with the mental part of the game. Kap is not adjusting and taking what the defense is giving him. I can go on and on.

Greg Roman and Kaepernick are the problem with this offense. Greg Roman makes no adjustments even when he sees how much pressure CAR was getting. Where are the quick reads, 3 step drops? Slants? Screens? Where is Kap's out?

And Kaepernick is horrible when he has to progress thru multiple reads. Where's your hot read Kap? How about stepping UP into the pocket instead of letting them squeeze you out to your left? Kap literally goes to the line and pre-determines his read without thinking twice. Why isn't he going to his hot read instead of going to the play's primary target? No QB IQ. 
mean.gif
lol so glad i dont have that stupid sn anymore. i let some dumb white broad from pacifica choose my name while i was smashing. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
I dont know anything about Harold Goodwin, but his resume is certainly interesting.
Looks like he's been with Bruce Arians for quite some time and I know how big you are on him.

maiocco thinks its chip kelly or dirk koetter

dirk koetter was OC at my alma mater(SFSU). i didn't know a football program ever existed lol. :pimp:  
Koetter was also the HC at ASU for a few years.

hue was the bruce arians type hire. 
mean.gif
 extensive background on the offensive side of the ball. coached up nearly every position on that side of the ball. impressive track record grooming young QBs. a coach that just needed a legit opportunity to prove himself.

we're left with **** and piss.

Last edited:
You can't bring something like that up and not provide pics. It's in the terms and conditions when you opened an NT acount.

lol bros i made that sn in 2006. i dont think my nokia blue phone was capable of taking pics.

snake was my **** on that phone 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom