:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That O-line of theirs was supposed to be really bad and they turned out to be one of the better units down the stretch.

Other than that I don't know why we would consider him. I was all in on Hue so I'm blown regardless.

god damn, bucs really are loaded on offense: doug martin, charles sims, ASJ, mike evans, jameis winston, etc

ali marpet is legit

they're like the offensive version of our 2011 squad.

Last edited:
i think carson wentz would be a perfect fit for chip's system. quick release, accurate and athletic

this is a TEXTBOOK chip kelly play. fake the fly sweep, flood the seam and quick-hitter to the TE

WindySnoopyBarasingha.gif

Last edited:
for who? chip? i have no idea. i think some of his guys are still waiting in philly similar to how our coaches are waiting here.

how the hell did chip win 27 games in 3 seasons with mark sanchez, nick foles, matt barkley and sam bradford?

Last edited:
If Chip does come to SF...We better see some Oregon Ducks type plays.

Let it fly, Chip!
laugh.gif

jed is going to work the **** out of the "returning to our roots", "coach of bill walsh tree", and "last 49er superbowl" angle

Last edited:
What would be the benefit is shanahan is the HC? Would the offense have the capability of being top of the league with him?

If yes i wouldnt mind shanahan, just dont mess with the defense.

jed is going to work the **** out of the "returning to our roots", "coach of bill walsh tree", and "last 49er superbowl" angle

Truth. Gotta sell it somehow to everyone. He's gonna be grasping for straws if/when they sign/introduce him. Living off the past accomplishments which he had NO part of just makes me sick. :smh:

LOL Jed out here still riding coat tails...smh. How about w emove on to the CURRENT NFL not a dynasty, that is almost impossible to copy with "class".

roll.gif

i would be enticed it if we could get kyle to follow his dad here, and groom him to be the head coach of the future. Kyle is a great OC..i just dont see how it could happen. he's stuck in atlanta.

Last edited:
I am just worried, we lose our defensive roots, chasing an offense. I personally like what I saw this year. Don't get me wrong, we had some pretty bad defensive games. But there was a lot of upside imo.

Will they try to keep Mangini in the mix as a DC? I think another year in the same system, with some good drafting and we can have a nice stout defense. In the NFC you absolutely need to have an aggressive defense. It is just a given now.

Back
Top Bottom