:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you know this??
mike silver, hue's IRL BFF, said it on twitter

Michael Silver  ‏@MikeSilver   8h8 hours ago

If you are a Niners fan who wanted Hue: Do not believe anyone who tells you he informed them he didn't have interest. He was interested.

Michael Silver  ‏@MikeSilver   8h8 hours ago

As I said all along: Hue was not weighing offers. He was not leveraging anyone. He was waiting for an owner to tell him "You're my guy."

Last edited:
Baalke is such an abrasive douche from what I've read.

I want him gone. Jed is implied already so we all need to start the Baalke hate wagon on NT. It will pick up steam throughout the Niner Nation.

Dude must go.

was it in here that one of yall read somewhere that trent is very high on himself that he even believes he inveted football? or am i way off here

it sounds like the building is completely divided:

jed wants shanahan

gamble wants chip

baalke wants coughlin

sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

jed needs to fire baalke right now, send the heli to stanford and roll out the red carpet.

write him a blank check

Last edited:
This has to be all Trent... Dude wants all control over Personnel, draftees, roster spots

I can't see it falling on anyone else

Getting aggravated now

Trent was probably threatened of Hue. Thinking if success comes, Jed might hand the reins over to him like Chip in Philly. Let's get the winning attitude back.

Yall gonna explode no matter who is named coach lmao

After Hue got hired idk who i want. Its like pick your downfall

Im thinking itll be Shanahan or Koetter. Trent needs a puppet so maybe Dirk.

Last edited:
No way they go back to back with firing a HC after one year. The new puppet will get at least 2 years.

Lol at the pic, colin was a fool last offseason with that stupid saying. wouldnt be shocked if baalke names himself the HC. Probally thinking to himself "if its my last year, why not go all in"

Last edited:
Lol at the pic, colin was a fool last offseason with that stupid saying. wouldnt be shocked if baalke names himself the HC. Probally thinking to himself "if its my last year, why not go all in"

man, I could see this happening :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom