:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Watching thomas davis and luke kuechly kick *** together brings back fond memories.

making myles jack look better and better.

Last edited:
dude getting a free ride. I think he's had 2 snaps in the last 2 games. 
laugh.gif

the vernon adams hype train is real. 

i swear dude looks like he'd be the result of kaepernick and russell wilson fusing. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
i didn't see many oregon games this year, but i wouldn't use a pick on dude. he looks so frail.

I think he has sickle cell.

Last edited:
Didn't Oregon fans think he was awful? Where's @chester mcfloppy to make sense of this?
He was our entire team :lol: When he was injured the whole team would just suck pretty much. As was shown in the bowl game.
i didn't see many oregon games this year, but i wouldn't use a pick on dude. he looks so frail.

I think he has sickle cell.
I wouldn't use a pick on him and im a huge Oregon homer
I'm not big on him, didn't impress at all in the second half of their bowl when they needed him to most.

He didn't play in the second half because he was injured

He was our entire team :lol: When he was injured the whole team would just suck pretty much. As was shown in the bowl game.

What quarter did he get injured in? I was at a party so my attention was in and out, thought it was him the whole time lol. Now that lost makes sense.

Last edited:

What quarter did he get injured in? I was at a party so my attention was in and out, thought it was him the whole time lol. Now that lost makes sense.

Around the end of the second quarter
The center also got injured in the 3rd I think and the backup couldn't snap the damn ball off the turf :stoneface:

He throws lollipops for deep throws. Maybe he's accurate intermediately and short throws but his deep ball hangs in the air too long.

He's manziel's skill set with a much better head on his shoulders.

Last edited:
its the small things highlighted in this video that i love about wentz

Last edited:
If that's the case I'll honestly take Jaylon Smith with the injury and be ok with them finding a guy later on down the line.Smith so damn rangy. If he checks out on surgically repaired knee I don't mind 7 for him.

Todd gurley went 7th overall last year with the same injury. So makes me feel like we shouldn't stray away either considering the impact Gurley's already had.

If he can't make an immediate impact all good patience will be a virtue for this one definitely. He's Patrick Willis special.

Last edited:
my buddy sent me this. it puts things into perspective for baalke bashers and really sheds light on how much of a crap shoot the draft really is. 
Now with the 2015 season in the books and Seattle preparing for the draft, let's re-visit how this "great drafting team" (particularly in the late rounds, we're told) has done the last three years:

2013:

2nd: Christine Michael - career back-up cut three times this year
3rd: Jordan Hill - third-string DT, appeared in 10 games with 12 tackles
4th: Chris Harper - cut
5th: Jesse Williams - cut
5th: Tharold Simon - injury-prone (IR in 2015), abused in SB49
5th: Luke Willson - backup TE (no more than 2 catches in a game in 2015)
6th: Spencer Ware - cut
7th: Ryan Seymour - cut
7th: Ty Powell - cut
7th: Jared Smith - cut
7th: Michael Bowie - cut

2014:

2nd: Paul Richardson - Still injured
2nd: Justin Britt - Bust at RT and LG (2nd worst LG in the league in 2015)
4th: Cassius Marsh - back-up DE (20 tackles in 16 games)
4th: Kevin Norwood - cut*
4th: Kevin Pierre-Louis - back-up LB (8 tackles in 14 games)
5th: Jimmy Staten - cut 
6th: Garrett Scott - cut
6th: Eric Pinkins - cut
7th: Kiero Small - cut

*Norwood was traded to the Panthers to avoid waivers

2015:

2nd: Frank Clark - Rotational pass-rusher (3.0 sacks in 2015) -- still more dangerous against women than opposing QBs
3rd: Tyler Lockett - Legit offensive weapon and returner
4th: Terry Poole - cut
4th: Mark Glowinski - back-up OL
5th: Tye Smith - third-string CB (1 tackle in 4 games)
6th: Obum Gwacham - cut
6th: Kristjan Sokoli - third-string OL (appeared in 1 game)
7th: Ryan Murphy - cut

Summary:

-- Out of 28 players drafted, only 13 remain on the roster (including Michael who was cut then returned later).
-- Of those 13, only one is a starter: Justin Britt, who graded out as the 2nd-worst LG in the league (after his first season as RT was also a bust).
-- Of the 12 remaining, six barely saw the field: Sokoli, Smith, Glowinski, and Michael, and Richardson and Simon who went on IR.
-- Of the six remaining, four are back-up/rotational front-seven defenders (Hill, Marsh, KPL, Clark).
-- The last two remaining are back-up TE Luke Willson and WR Tyler Lockett, who is Seattle's lone legit "hit" on a draft pick in the last three years.

Last edited:
When healthy Paul Richardson is a problem but this article was very telling no doubt.

Pretty confident frank Clark will be a good player if he keeps his act clean off the field. But all those guys I named lockette included were early first to second day picks.

Last edited:
Thomas Rawls has been the only UDFA gem they've had in three seasons. 

That's some seriously horrendous drafting. 

I think if someone did an in-depth analysis of all teams recent drafts, we would see that most of them are terrible. 

Baalke has done a pretty good job when you put things in perspective, especially the last two drafts. Tartt, Lynch, Ward, Armstead, and DJ all look like they'll turn into solid NFL players. Chris Borland was playing at an all-pro level before he retired. Trent Brown, Eli Harold, and Blake Bell also showed they can play in this league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom