:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think all three QB's go in the top ten picks and Connor Cook goes later on in the 20's. QB position has teams trading up every year.

Dak is really good value in the 4th. I like him more in the 4th than Paxton in the 3rd or 2nd.

jaws was talking about dak being a good fit here:
"If you look at what would be the optimal way for a Chip-style offense, it's a quarterback with some mobility and ability to have repetitive accuracy on the run. That's what I saw out of Dak Prescott."
i agree

i was watching the la tech vs miss st game to revisit vernon butler, and dak was a pesky ******. he has this annoying russell wilson element to his game.

but to be frank, forget all the f uckery, and grab goff in the first. leave the looking for upside or value to the bum teams.

DO IT ONCE AND DO IT RIGHT

Last edited:
No way Harold is not on the juice
roll.gif

for real

pass that **** around. i want to see everyone hulk up. 
devil.gif

Last edited:
if the draft was a fighting game, deforest buckner would be the final boss

versus the triple team

that's a 6'7 290 lbs grown man moving like that at the bottom of the play

i love this photo

Last edited:
eli harold's neck is ridiculous. like who the **** has a neck that has a larger circumference than his head??

gigantic sausage neck or not, I hope that boy is ready to play

Bryant Young, Andre Carter, Aldon Smith

All picked #7... :nerd:

Looking at photos through the 49ers app and listened to some interviews... Man, I can't wait :pimp: :pimp:

Bryant Young, Andre Carter, Aldon Smith

All picked #7... :nerd:

Looking at photos through the 49ers app and listened to some interviews... Man, I can't wait :pimp: :pimp:

bruh was just doing that, and it made me realize that rooting for a team that had no chance for the playoffs makes the off season wait that much more more agonizing

interviews with los, dial and bow are up on csnbayarea.com or 49ers.com

all three were asked about kap, and only los said something that was remotely supportive. bow even admitted that this situation would be a distraction closer to the regular season.

just keeps validating what we all believe. aint many dudes in that locker room willing to go out on a limb and voice their support for that dude.

this is how you voice your support for someone:
Bowman said. “I’ve never, in a thousand years, ever heard someone not want to be on the field. It’s part of our philosophy. It’s Chip’s way. And I’m all in.”
pimp.gif

los - "i'm already kind of familiar with this type of offense because I played in this type of offense in college"  los about to feast
pimp.gif
 just stop looking to lay wood on every carry 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I didn't take it as Bowman and Dial not voicing their support for Kap... We all know its a distraction but at the end of the day, like Los said, Kap been showing up so he treats him like everyone else and they should all respect that

I'm sure if anyone else on that roster was caught in the same situation, they gonna want to fight to keep the money they signed a contract for... They can't hate on Kap for that

It all goes back to ownership and management

wanted to highlight another day 3 guy today

Carl Nassib - DE/OLB - Penn ST - 6'7 277 lbs 34 1/2" arms

he's going to be 23 years old in 5 days

quick notes:

pros:

-walk on and worked his way into a starter.

-6'7 with big frame. quintessential Baalke body type for OLB. dude absolutely looks the part. 

-good strength, explosion and bends well for being 6'7. pretty good hands, too.

-pass rush versaility -- can gets to the QB in multiple ways

-motor and temper runs HOOOOT -- dude is relentless, tenacious and never quits on a play

-arrow is pointing upwards. has gotten better every season.

cons:

-very raw

-plays with inconsistent strength at point of attack

-straight line player -- not a change of direction guy

-football awareness and IQ a work in progress

-can be TOO explosive off the ball where his balance is compromised and he's redirected easily

not a good idea to have a tight end block him

rushing as a 3t interior defender here

he's a raw player with a lot of tools and upside. i think he could start his career off as an OLB in our scheme and slowly transition inside to a 5t defensive end later in his career.

Last edited:
Still weirding me out that Chip is our coach. Won't be used to it until I see him at the sideline at preseason.

i just caught up on paxton lynch's pro day. very impressive. this is what i was expecting at the combine. dude has a gifted arm. the way his throws were cutting thru the wind was reminiscent of kap's performance in foxborough.

tape, however, will always take precedence, for me, over any controlled exhibition in shorts and a t-shirt. tape showed he needs a lot of development and work. i like paxton, but nearly as much as i like goff or wentz.

teams need to get a feel for what type of work ethic this guy has and how much does he love football. what are his study habits like? does he obsess over the cerebral details of quarterbacking? kap had all the same tools paxton does, but he never worked on mastering the tedious nuances of quarterbacking; as a result, he's the exact same player today that he was coming out of nevada.

Last edited:
The Titans are looking to trade a top 2-3 pick? that typically goes through

The broncos really talking to manziel?! :lol:

If this is their way of trying to convince Baalke to take that $4mil hit, I dont think its gonna work :lol:

Happy birthday my dude red81 red81 !

Mine was on the 30th last month lol.

All I want is the Golden child to fall to us and Kaep gone... Too much to ask?

I'm not to sold on Lynch.. He just seems like a deuchy kind of dude to me iono

Back
Top Bottom