:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers 2024 Offseason Thread [NFC CHAMPIONS]:::

Should UnicornHunter’s faithful card be revoked for his blasphemous Patrick Willis comments?

• Yes permanently

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Yes temporarily

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
let's say, hypothetically, that kap, touched by the hand of muhammad himself, has a resurgence and throws 30+ TDs next season. he is scheduled to make 15 mil next season, 19 mil from '17 to '19 and then top out at 21 mil in the year 2020. What's the endgame here? What's to stop this dude from holding out and demanding a trade again? not only to seek compensation on par with the rest of the NFL qbs, but to also spite the upper management. what's to prevent the same off-season fiasco from occurring again next season?

i just don't see a long term solution for kap and the niners. this is another reason why i believe gabbert will be given the nod to start and driskel will continue to be praised. kaepernick is going to be 30-years-old "athletic" QB very soon, and he's coming off injuries. IMO they're looking towards the future.

Last edited:
^ slightly off topic but man, how crazy is it that Kap, not too long ago was a "bright rising star QB" but he'll be 29 middle of this coming season.

Pretty overlooked at the time since he was relatively under the radar but Kap was essentially 24 when we drafted him in 2011 :wow:.

By contrast, Sunshine (from the same draft) turned 22 mid-season. Only 2 year gap but man Kap "aged" quick which is exacerbated by how little progress he has made in his career the last few years.

Deshaun Watson?
nerd.gif
hell yes. that deep ball accuracy, man. so nice.

but if DW ends up being a realistic possibility, it'll have meant that our season was abysmal since he'll likely be the first overall pick. 
laugh.gif
 this is the season to suck if you're going to suck, tho. between deshaun watson, myles garrett, and leonard fournette, there's some ELITE, blue-chip prospects at the top of the draft.

Last edited:
^ slightly off topic but man, how crazy is it that Kap, not too long ago was a "bright rising star QB" but he'll be 29 middle of this coming season.

Pretty overlooked at the time since he was relatively under the radar but Kap was essentially 24 when we drafted him in 2011
eek.gif

By contrast, Sunshine (from the same draft) turned 22 mid-season. Only 2 year gap but man Kap "aged" quick which is exacerbated by how little progress he has made in his career the last few years.
Yeah, it is something that is often overlooked by fans. This dude is not young anymore by NFL standards, especially for a QB whose game revolves around his athleticism. 

hell yes. that deep ball accuracy, man. so nice.

but if DW ends up being a realistic possibility, it'll have meant that our season was abysmal since he'll likely be the first overall pick. :lol:  this is the season to suck if you're going to suck, tho. between deshaun watson, myles garrett, and leonard fournette, there's some ELITE, blue-chip prospects at the top of the draft.
Yesssssssss. Blue chips that's talented enough to turn your franchise around. Myles Garrett/Armstead/Buckner :x that would be nasty

Substance abuse so who knows. It boggles my mind how dumb these players are

sounds like it was weed.

come on, lynch. 
mean.gif
 you're starting your family and get caught up with this ****. part of me is not surprised. lynch has always been a knucklehead. there's a reason he fell all the way to the 5th. 

looks like Eli is going to get a legit shot. Let's see what you can do, young buck. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
as far I can remember, they're only tested once during the off-season for recreational drugs....
mean.gif

damn it lynchmobb, now we gotta wait an additional 4 weeks to see that line of armstead, buckner, and lynch rushing the QB

that combo of lynch + armstead/buckner is gonna be :evil:

but alas, a suspension :\

i don't care if we're projected to win -3 games this season, i'm ******* excited to see what our receiving core is made of and Los steamrolling mutha*****s out chea

This is why he needs to chill with Eli Harold. He was asked at the draft party where it is he's gone since the offseason stared. That boy, word for word, said "Nowhere not doing nothing. I'm a stoop boy so I'm always at home just playing video games or watching movies."

Back
Top Bottom