Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Ended up landing DS Saucony x EB "MoonWalker" for $200 including the ICNY tshirt and a couple of extra Rope Laces. Basically retail shipped. Pretty stoked. Will post my Saucony collection when I get those in.

Today....

I had a quick look on this thread earlier and managed to cop the navy Offsprings from Solebox after seeing the posts, I was lucky with the timing I guess. Been after them for a while so a big thanks to whoever posted that, I'll check back through and make sure to rep.

wow thats the 1st time since i bought my red elite bodegas a few yrs ago that i seen the iconic cushioning system logo on a 5000 lol

Also, Saucony Originals said that the cavity pack should be available at 9:15am est tomorrow on saucony.com...WOW, I don't think i've ever seen saucony themselves give a release time for a shoes, especially a GR. boy times have changed lol.

Last edited:
Need some in hand, sans filter, sans fancy lighting pics of both (mostly the 5000s) before I decide. Like the looks but sometimes the colors aren't as good in hand as they are in the promo shots.

Ugh I have a meeting at 9. Hopefully I can sneak it on the phone. Other places are getting them, so no worries.

I wish I was feelin those BDGAs. Love to support them (S/O my in-store dude Kevin) but both those joints are ******* terrible.

A twitter link and a set time for a GR? :smh:
Oh well things have changed, glad I'm going after passed releases. Scooped me up a nice pair of Bodega 6K from the phase 2 set, stay tuned :wink:

Last edited:
Just to change things up a minute. For those wondering, we finally have more shots of the upcoming Bodega Polka Dot Pack. This one is the 2nd shoe, you can refer to the zaidxbirdman pics on p.344 for a look at the 1st. According to highsnobiety, both are scheduled to drop august 9th.

Back
Top Bottom