Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

shoutout to @zaidxbirdman  for these quality on em is 
pimp.gif

passing on the shadow OGs and 5Ks.. definitely going for the razzs though! bugging out over it like a limited release. lol

passing on the shadow OGs and 5Ks.. definitely going for the razzs though! bugging out over it like a limited release. lol
Actually it is rather limited. I called saucony and they said they made it as a limited model. It'll be more than collab releases but don't expect excess numbers. 

Actually it is rather limited. I called saucony and they said they made it as a limited model. It'll be more than collab releases but don't expect excess numbers. 
sick.gif
 lol I guess as long as we're there on time, we'll all flourish.
Hey y'all think the grey aqua and orange shadow 5k's are gonna drop anywhere else?
They're GRs, I'm sure they would release on most places with Saucony accounts.

On another note very torn between which one I want tomorrow. The black razz seems promising. Just at a stand still.

Just to change things up a minute. For those wondering, we finally have more shots of the upcoming Bodega Polka Dot Pack. This one is the 2nd shoe, you can refer to the zaidxbirdman pics on p.344 for a look at the 1st. According to highsnobiety, both are scheduled to drop august 9th.
must cop for me. any more info? price?

Just to change things up a minute. For those wondering, we finally have more shots of the upcoming Bodega Polka Dot Pack. This one is the 2nd shoe, you can refer to the zaidxbirdman pics on p.344 for a look at the 1st. According to highsnobiety, both are scheduled to drop august 9th.
I think these are fresh

I can't get with either in the pack

Honestly, I always say this when bodega x saucony collabs come out ... I hate them...

but then in 2-3 years...

I wish I jumped.

So far I'm still happy I passed on those goya things. As of now, those are a pass too.

See you guys in 2 years.

Back
Top Bottom