Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Haha they look amazing in those shots ^ but the second looks more off white with brown then white with grey, either I'm blind or have become unable to distinct colors..

anyone know the size run on the Minty 5000's? I want to get some for my girlfriend, she usually wears a size 4 in boys.

ELs were already found though by @method  and ES
Sweet! Thanks and Repped
nthat.gif

[h1]Page not found[/h1]
dwMarker="content" dwContentID="bctSkiaagYyYwaaadb1WxIuagR"
We’re Sorry…

The page you requested cannot be found. Please double check the spelling of the address you entered.
Visit the home page at www.saucony.com.

God, their ***** going to crash tomorrow. I just feel it. Saucony isn't ready for the traffic that's going to hit their site.

Does anybody know if there is a limit on these? Gonna try and cop both pairs for me but my wife likes them as well.

Is the hype really that real on these?
I'm afraid so man. Esp with @stateofny calling saucony cs and them confirming it to be more limited than a regular gr. I hope it's wrong and that we all cook, but I honestly don't doubt it. We shall see in the morning, though.

Man Why they Gota have pocka dots! And should of been all suede rather than nylon other than that one, the green pair is kinda ok, bodega did great stuff in the past, now they just aren't putting in the effort

And lol at dudes worrying about a GR :smh: they will hit retailers with saucony accounts and
Some dumb*** would probably pay twice as much for them after he strikes out..sad day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom