Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Packers slipping on this release....

I called and they red flag my account bc it was a fraudently transaction on their end. However I bought numerous shoes from them in the past with the same CC and addy.

Supposedly they will fix this issue and send over a paypal invoice. And of course I haven't seen nothing. I'm about to cross the shop off my list of good shops.

Speaking of Packer, they just did a small cavity pack restock for the big footers. But after seeing their recent ship job im not sure anyone wants to mess with em right now
laugh.gif

Black Razz:

http://packershoes.com/products/saucony-shadow-original-black-pink

Minty Fresh:

http://packershoes.com/products/saucony-shadow-5000-mint

Last edited:
No way... That's not acceptable at all.

Just saw on Twitter, Packer did NOT ship like this. UPS inspected the package and did not double box it. They have double boxed any shipment I've seen so I believe it. UPS is who the issue is with.

No way... That's not acceptable at all.
they actually just responded to him not too long ago, they blame UPS...idk who's to blame, I just kno that between the 2, it should have never gotten to the customer like this either way. they are both legit businesses.

Last edited:
i'm just looking to get to the bottom of this

it may not be Packers fault, but how come they can try to save face and respond to my tweet

but haven't even responded to my emails?

anyways - I've contacted UPS to see what the issue was

i'm just looking to get to the bottom of this

it may not be Packers fault, but how come they can try to save face and respond to my tweet

but haven't even responded to my emails?

anyways - I've contacted UPS to see what the issue was
What might have happened is that the package was damaged in transit so they had to recreate another label. Had this happened once to me before with another shop. During my situation UPS put them in another box though.

Packer shipped my package today and when I clicked on the USPS tracking # this is what I got:
[h3]Product & Tracking Information[/h3]
[h4]Postal Product:[/h4]
  • Priority Mail International Parcels

[h4]Features:[/h4]
  • International Parcels

[table][tr][th="col"]
DATE & TIME
[/th][th="col"]
STATUS OF ITEM
[/th][th="col"]
April 9, 2013 , 6:04 pm
[/td][td]
Delivered
[/td][td]
BRAZIL
[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]
Your item was delivered in BRAZIL at 6:04 pm on April 9, 2013.
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
April 2, 2013 , 1:05 pm
[/td][td]
Customs Clearance
[/td][td]
BRAZIL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
April 2, 2013 , 1:04 pm
[/td][td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
BRAZIL
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 22, 2013 , 10:57 pm
[/td][td]
Arrived at Sort Facility
[/td][td]
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 22, 2013 , 10:57 pm
[/td][td]
Processed Through Sort Facility
[/td][td]
ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS) 
[/td][/tr][tr][td]
March 22, 2013
[/td][td]
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
[/td][/tr][/table]

When boxes bust open during sorting at UPS the sorter throws all of the contents onto a belt that leads to a repackaging area. If they can't find the box or the box is destroyed they will just tape it all up and place another label on it. I'm surprised you got both shoes to be honest.

So I got both my packer and Bodega grids and Bodega are MUCH better. That toe box material is whack on the snowbeaches but I'll keep them

Curious to see the unfiltered pics of the packer collab

So I got both my packer and Bodega grids and Bodega are MUCH better. That toe box material is whack on the snowbeaches but I'll keep them
Snowbeaches were a curiosity cop for me. I was dead set against them, but got em anyway SMH. I wonder if they will make the cut....should be here tomorrow.

Curious to see the unfiltered pics of the packer collab
Snowbeaches were a curiosity cop for me. I was dead set against them, but got em anyway SMH. I wonder if they will make the cut....should be here tomorrow.
They're not bad but the Bdga grids are surprisingly much better in person. A lot of people hating on them but I like different sh*t every now and then. Pics don't do them justice but then again most people only buy them to take pics anyway lol

"My response would be, well that's the it was done. Please."

It may not be their "fault" but if that happens to one of their customers, they should be accommodating and try to get you back in their good graces.

Throw you a free B.S. Snow Beach T-Shirt or something. Not act like you were in the wrong to question them. 

I've used Kiwi suede eraser, cleaner spray and brush. Has worked well in the past for me and is quite a bit cheaper than Markk, plus you can get it at any Target.

Quick question - anyone know if The Good Will Out will subtract VAT?  Trying to keep my options open for these Snow Beaches, but don't really care to overspend on them considering the generally lukewarm response...

Quick question - anyone know if The Good Will Out will subtract VAT?  Trying to keep my options open for these Snow Beaches, but don't really care to overspend on them considering the generally lukewarm response...
Why don't you try adding an item and try checking out...it will show you if VAT is removed or not before you confirm the purchase.

Why don't you try adding an item and try checking out...it will show you if VAT is removed or not before you confirm the purchase.
I did.  It didn't remove the VAT, but there are some Euro stores that can be contacted to refund the VAT afterwards - sorry, should have been more clear with my question.

are you forreal Packer?
what the **** man >:

i would straight up ask for a nice bit of my money back.. its probably nothing they can do about getting you a new pair with undamaged box, but sheesh--some type of credit is necessary..

Quality is awful on my pair. Little smudge on the left toe box, horrible paint job on both midsoles. But I plan on beating them anyway so whatever

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom