Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Their site is terrible like ubiq. Tried for tassie devil and the site crashed like crazy. So good luck to all of us come 6/13
Thanks man. I was looking at their shop, and it looks kind of basic. I hope they can manage the traffic. When you went for those, Did they typically have a set time for the release? 

Yea, I agree with everyone on the Epitome shipping cost of 14.95 is ridonkulous. I really do wanna add the blue/grey grid sd to my little saucony collection. 

Last edited:
So SneakerBaas released a few pairs of the Babochka 6000's a few hours ago. I heard they were left over pairs from some sneaker convention. I caught it at work and managed to check out with my size. Anyone else cop? These were ones I always wanted since the release in Russia but kind of forgot about them since they never made it to any other countries.

Saw those too and they had my size but thought they were too much. I seem to remember last time I bought the AM1 FBs from them they didn't refund me VAT.

Saw those too and they had my size but thought they were too much. I seem to remember last time I bought the AM1 FBs from them they didn't refund me VAT.
Mine came out to about $184 shipped. I figured even if they did eventually make it to the states, they'd run me about $150 or so retail assuming I could cop, so I figured the extra $30 or so was alright.

I'm not sure if they'll take out my VAT, but I'll check. I still haven't heard back from them. I ordered it early in the morning (Amsterdam time) and it says all orders before 5PM will be shipped out that day...Haven't heard anything. No pending charges on my card, either.

Mine came out to about $184 shipped. I figured even if they did eventually make it to the states, they'd run me about $150 or so retail assuming I could cop, so I figured the extra $30 or so was alright.

I'm not sure if they'll take out my VAT, but I'll check. I still haven't heard back from them. I ordered it early in the morning (Amsterdam time) and it says all orders before 5PM will be shipped out that day...Haven't heard anything. No pending charges on my card, either.
are there any additional 3-5% for foreign transaction fees? I think my best card is like 2.5% fee, so for me it'd be $190 true cost. if they would refund VAT or $30, wouldve probably pulled trigger.

I actually thought the 'night at the drive in' would have darker tone colors. considering the theme is at night? lol idk.
I can see that but based on the pic I had a feeling they would focus more on the neon.
The themes are so vague on purpose so they can just do whatever they want in the end.
Spot on. They were smart to pick ambiguous themes so they can "let the people choose" but still control the out come of the shoe. I would have liked to pick material and colors and all that but it would never work with so many people trying to impose their opinion.

www.redstreetcar.com has everything 30% off with code LAUNCH. This includes the Burmuda pack.

Credit to @PriceBoy00
Bermudas for $87 has me so tempted, but my wallet has taken a beating this month.... 
ohwell.gif

Any idea on the retail price for the Kushwhackers?
Well when I ordered my bushwhackers straight from SF, it was 200 shipped.. 150 for the kicks and 50 for shipping.. That was years ago so gotta figure it'll be more but maybe shipping is less now. Also btw, they showed up from Aussue to NYC in like 3 days

Well when I ordered my bushwhackers straight from SF, it was 200 shipped.. 150 for the kicks and 50 for shipping.. That was years ago so gotta figure it'll be more but maybe shipping is less now. Also btw, they showed up from Aussue to NYC in like 3 days
That shipping cost...Yikes... Will other stores get these or will it be SF exclusive?

Just in bodega and they believe they will get a very limited size run like all SF collabs....SF site is probably our best bet no matter how ****** it is....And I am going without just to prepare for buying the kushwackers at resale... No matter what they will be mine!

Back
Top Bottom