Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really hoping to prosper on the 13th. I missed out on mint pair of the scoops pack and the only pair of Saucony I've bought this year is the new world water and I like those!

sneakerbass in the netherlands had some leftover pairs online from their saucony special sale at sneakerness.

copped a pair  shadow 6000 babochka from them. i always wanted that pair, but had no interest in dealing with russian sellers 
laugh.gif

sneakerbass in the netherlands had some leftover pairs online from their saucony special sale at sneakerness.

copped a pair  shadow 6000 babochka from them. i always wanted that pair, but had no interest in dealing with russian sellers 
laugh.gif
Have yours shipped yet? I bought them 2 days ago and I haven't had any charges on my card or any shipping emails. It said orders ship out same day so I wasn't sure lol.

Have yours shipped yet? I bought them 2 days ago and I haven't had any charges on my card or any shipping emails. It said orders ship out same day so I wasn't sure lol.
seems like they needed some time to recover from sneakerness 
laugh.gif

i bought mine last sunday and they shipped yesterday, so just be patient, they're on it....

seems like they needed some time to recover from sneakerness 
laugh.gif

i bought mine last sunday and they shipped yesterday, so just be patient, they're on it....
Ah okay nice! I can't wait for these!

BTW did they take off VAT on your final charge?

If sneakerfreaker website is janky....What do you think the resale price is gonna be? I mean the scoops pack was easy cop through saucony. I mean i love the shoes, but if the resale is outrageous thats gonna suck. 

These Kushwackers got me back on the Saucony train
smokin.gif
Lets hope your the only one, its bad enough with the Foam Simpson/Yo Anty twitter groupies who show out for any Saucony release they review but I'm keeping my fingers crossed just gotta stay on top of that release time since their in the down under I have no idea when they plan on putting them up on the site. 

So I am thinking of picking up the Epitome x Saucony collab dropping - this would be my first pair of saucony's. What is sizing like on these? is it TTS? I wear a size 8 in Gel Lyte V's and III's for reference. Thanks in advanced!

I know SneakerFreaker Kushwhacker release is June 13....but I saw people saying there is a WW release June 27th. Anyone else see that? Any other information on a WW release? I saw another store saying "coming soon."

My order on Redstreetcar.com got canceled. Is there any other website where I can find the Bermuda Pack discounted? Thanks for the help

Yes, not happy about it (also because it was canceled after more than 24 hours from the order) .

Wait, so is this collab called "Extra Butter For the People" or ".....For the People 2016"?  Cus if it's the former does that mean that it's not set to release until 2016? Or is 2016 part of the name, since it's an election year and has that connection?  Haven't heard of a possible release date so would it make sense to announce it a year prior?

I could only imagine the release would be 2016. All that stuff takes time, don't expect them to just push out the final product once its been chosen

Back
Top Bottom