Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

how is the quality on them desert 8k's? and sizing same as grid 9k's or pretty much most saucony's tts? really like how that shoe looks, also looks like it would go with everything.

Yes go TTS and quality is great not better as the Shrimps but jus as good tho

I feel like the desert 8k's looked incredible in initial promo pics but the colors seem off  in the pics and vids I've seen since then.

Emerald pair from the Egg Hunt Pack

Looking for both Saucony Shadow 5000 Burger & Righteous One in size 13. Any help is more than appreciated! Thank you for your time!

found my size in these Courageous Premiums for $50 and couldn't pass up a good deal.
I love finding stuff for under retai.......

Late to the party (rise) and its gone.

By the way is the 8500 newest addition to their collection? The 9k upper with 8k bottom

Last edited:
Looking for both Saucony Shadow 5000 Burger & Righteous One in size 13. Any help is more than appreciated! Thank you for your time!

been wanting those burger joints for a long time

never seen a size 10 tho without them being $600

Last edited:
you can find burger's in size 10 on FB groups for $325-$400 if you search. that's my size and i have seen a few but still too much imo. $300 is my limit on pretty much any shoe no matter what it is.

Last edited:
preciate the info but I don't have any social media lol

might have to broker a deal thru a friend or something

doubt I'll find em in Houston tho

finally a decent looking sauc this year, but that toebox shape looks kinda bulbous to be honset

Back
Top Bottom